• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Germany - Poland has been incredibly entertaining so far.

Glad I stayed home for it.

Can is no Lahm yet, though. That's for sure.

Gambit

Can't believe RTL is really charging €1.80 for the live stream. Never should've let them buy the rights.

Wow, they are?!

I am watching it on the telly in SD as I refuse to pay for HDplus. But I had no idea they'd even charge for the stream.

Pretty good game so far, though. 3-nil for Bayern, as it were.

Refi

Neo Member
IXmX1t2.png

Team to play San Marino: Hart, Clyne, Shaw, Shelvey, Stones, Jagielka, Milner, Barkley, Vardy, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Subs: Smalling, Butland, Walcott, Cahill, Carrick, Delph, Kane, Mason, Sterling, Gibbs, Heaton

I know they are against San Marino and they are probably just experimenting with other members, but what do you all think about this selection?

IXmX1t2.png

Team to play San Marino: Hart, Clyne, Shaw, Shelvey, Stones, Jagielka, Milner, Barkley, Vardy, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Subs: Smalling, Butland, Walcott, Cahill, Carrick, Delph, Kane, Mason, Sterling, Gibbs, Heaton

I know they are against San Marino and they are probably just experimenting with other members, but what do you all think about this selection?

Probably the worst England 11 of all time.

This is why I'm glad he was taken off.

Well he can break the record when he wants, his international career like many of his also very capable team mates will always go down as probably one of the biggest disappointments in English International Cricket history.

It matters little when he does it given the complete underachievement

Thanks. Great recommendation.

Although our team was even worse in 2000. We lost 0:3 against Portugal's B team. Probably the most shameful German football match I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of bad performances.

Hector is one of the best LBs currently available for our national team....

Tuchel's Schmelzer is the best one, though.

But I'm fine with it, every time Schmelzer comes back from the national team, Löw has told him how "shit" he is again and Schmelzer needs another 5 matches to get his confidence back.

Putzweg

Netherlands pls

EDIT: btw why does Cillessen always have this facial expression and look on his face as if he is in emotional distraught? i remember it from FIFA 2014 too, always looking like he is close to tearing up or something,

SkylineRKR

I hope Turkey pulls through. I don't want to see Blind as coach any longer, and the KNVB officials for that matter too.

Memphis is the most useless player I have seen. Just go away and flop at United or something, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom