• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Any first manager to get the sack predictions?

The bookies have Brendan as the favourite to go first.

It would be supremely stupid to restructure the coaches to Brendan's requests, let him go to town in the transfer market on his own targets, and then not even give him a full season. Don't see Brendan getting sacked before next spring, if it happens at all.

My guess is that Tactics Tim is the first to go.

bjaelke

102616.jpg

Not the best cover for your August number, Men's Fitness.

It would be supremely stupid to restructure the coaches to Brendan's requests, let him go to town in the transfer market on his own targets, and then not even give him a full season. Don't see Brendan getting sacked before next spring, if it happens at all.

My guess is that Tactics Tim is the first to go.

The problem is these early away fixtures, combined again with trying to fit a load of new signings in at once.

Could easily be another horror start to the season, and he's not exactly a fan favourite right now.

Mista

Banned
Im pissed with how fragile Wilshere is. For Fuck sake he got the potential but his injuries is ruining it! WheelChair, please work on this mate :(

Mista

Banned
Agreed. Just where the hell is that striker?

We're not bottom feeding for the likes of Chamakh anymore.

Edit: Don't say Lewandowski haha.

He's as much for sale as Messi and Ronaldo are.

I really want Benz but since its not happening I dont mind having Lacazette

Lyon's manager said that he's not happy and if he wants to leave I wont stop him

bjaelke

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro 7h7 hours ago
Lacazette will sign new Lyon contract in coming days. Another Lyon forward Clinton Njie very close to sealing €15m move to #THFC ( L'Equipe)

I really want Benz but since its not happening I dont mind having Lacazette

Lyon's manager said that he's not happy and if he wants to leave I wont stop him

Ohhh yeah that sounds grea--

Lacazette will sign new Lyon contract in coming days. Another Lyon forward Clinton Njie very close to sealing €15m move to #THFC ( L'Equipe)

Ahhh fuck.

You know, there is a serious dearth of available and established
striking talent this transfer window god damn.

Woody should get the Pedro deal done asap. Then move for Stones, £35m+Evans should bet the ball rolling.

Yep I would be fine with this.

I can see why a number of these young players are reluctant to move this season especially the players who are looking to make it in to the starting lineup for a national team with the euros round the corner.

Have a good season make the national team and IF they have a good European Championship they can pick any team they like.

The clubs won't mind offering them a new deal and more cash when they will benefit from it in the future.

Makareu

Di Maria finally signing to PSG pretty much guarantees a Manchester United vs PSG in Champions League (and probably in a death group).

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Serge Gnabry off to WBA on loan.

Great signing for them and it'll be good for him to get game time.

Meier

Meier I guess it's official.
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11053921_10153044814113994_1734158350523427121_n.jpg?oh=307ddbf7d731983ad9548d839638303a&oe=5682DAF8[IMG][/QUOTE]

Dzeko was a bit polarizing for me. Scored a TON of huge goals but he was so temperamental and very often just didn't seem to put in the effort that was required. In Serie A, his play style will be perfect.. and there really is no doubt he should be starting every week. I think he'll be a huge hit and has to be the immediate front runner for the golden boot equivalent.

We'll definitely miss him, but I'm happy for him and it will be great for Bosnia to have him and Pjanic playing together every week. Happy for you, Az!

On an unrelated note -- for the American fans, USA Network is going to be broadcasting a game live every Saturday as well apparently. Very cool news for people without Extra Time and just for the added exposure in general: [url]http://deadline.com/2015/08/premier-league-soccer-usa-network-nbcuniversal-1201493627/[/url]

Turok_TTZ

Benzema getting injured again concerns me...
I would rather a 2nd opinion than to trust those fucks that are the madrid physio staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom