• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

Manchester UnitedVerified account
‏@ManUtd
David De Gea has signed a new four-year contract at #mufc with an option to extend for a further year.

Damn, Courtois's injury more serious than I thought.

‏@ManUtd
David De Gea has signed a new four-year contract at #mufc with an option to extend for a further year.

Fantastic news. Everybody wins.

Except Perez, but fuck Perez.

Jarnet87

‏@ManUtd

now that his deal is sorted time for van Gaal to put him back in goal. He played for Spain just a few days ago so I don't want to to hear Ghaleon spout this fitness nonsense.

now that his deal is sorted time for van Gaal to put him back in goal. He played for Spain just a few days ago so I don't want to to hear Ghaleon spout this fitness nonsense.

He's a dead cert to play against Liverpool. Gaal would have to be off his tits not to play him.

Really happy De Gea did the right thing. Pretty funny how all the Marrid fans were going with the "well, we'll get him for free next summer" spiel.

Fantastic news. Everybody wins.

Except Perez, but fuck Perez.

Perez comments about this should be glorious.

bagdad-bob.gif

Kill3r7

Van Gaal "I view Romero as my number one. He has trained with the first team for many months now. I believe he shall do his utmost best against Liverpool. David needs match rythm. We shall reevaluate his availability next week. It is all part of the process and philosophy." /s

All kidding aside I hope David starts against 'pool.

norinrad

Glad to hear Dave is staying. Next thing on his list is to dump that failed popstar of a girlfriend with fake blond hair and concentrate on getting better.

Why has DM started a hate campaign against LvG? LoL

Shittttt welcome Dave, you beautiful man
David de Gea signs four-year contract with Manchester United

Blablurn

SportBild | Mehdi Benatia has suffered a setback and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks

This guy has been injured since he fucking arrived

like... what the fuck

Gambit

SportBild | Mehdi Benatia has suffered a setback and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks

This guy has been injured since he fucking arrived

like... what the fuck

ach, not again. Reminds me that quite a few teams wanted to buy him this summer and I would have happily sold him because of all his injuries.

But, on the bright side, Martinez might play tomorrow!

Jarnet87

ach, not again. Reminds me that quite a few teams wanted to buy him this summer and I would have happily sold him because of all his injuries.

But, on the bright side, Martinez might play tomorrow!

All those injuries, sounds like you need van Gaal and the rigid philisophy/process to tighten things up. I will gladly swap and take Pep.

Gambit

All those injuries, sounds like you need van Gaal and the rigid philisophy/process to tighten things up. I will gladly swap and take Pep.

been there, done that. No, thank you.

Although I still credit van Gaal with resurrecting Bayern as a European power. But he is just too full of himself to keep around for more than a year.

Gandalf

So happy Dave is staying... Buzzing.

I feel as though it will be another Ronaldo situation. Sign a big contract a year before he's likely to leave. At least now we'll easily get a WR fee for a goalie if Real decide to come back in for him.

Got to start against Liverpool.

Call me crazy but courtois injury doesn't concern me, that said I wonder if there is a suitable back up keeper we can get for free because I doubt (Jamal) Blackman will get anywhere near the first team.

Begovic did well when he played and our problems have come the players in front of the gk not doing the basics, when they do that we then I will start looking at how the keeper is doing.

We need a Dave, baba, jt, happy back 4 against Everton. Play rlc and get a 3 man midfield, hazard and pedro on the wings with Costa up top.

RiggyRob

I'll bet that Meier's idea of De Gea having a cheap release clause for Real isn't too far off the mark, but I reckon it'll sit nice and pretty at £33m.

Very pleased De Gea's signed a new contract though, we'll need him tomorrow.

Glad to hear Dave is staying. Next thing on his list is to dump that failed popstar of a girlfriend with fake blond hair and concentrate on getting better.

Why has DM started a hate campaign against LvG? LoL

1) Generally hate-filled paper. Their natural state of one of disdain for the world and the promotion of misery.
2) Overestimated the dissent for him amongst the fans
3) Chat a load of bollocks
4) Double down when called out on it

Does Mourinho write for them? ¬¬

Dean fucking Gerken. I honestly can't recall a shitter goalkeeper than him. How he is a professional I'll never know.

Not fair just to single him out though, the whole team has been awful.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
wtf was PSG's keeper doing for those two goals?

Sign me up lads, I could've saved those easily

norinrad

1) Generally hate-filled paper. Their natural state of one of disdain for the world and the promotion of misery.
2) Overestimated the dissent for him amongst the fans
3) Chat a load of bollocks
4) Double down when called out on it

Does Mourinho write for them? ¬¬

Pretty accurate, what a bunch of sad miserable c*nts.

Btw i caved in just an hour ago, called my ISP and subscribed for fox sports international. I couldn't take that online streaming shit anymore. I'm always the last to find out a goal has been scored, well not anymore and can't wait for tomorrow, rooting for Everton :p

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Will Martial start tomorrow? Apparently Rooney will miss the game with an injury.

Hoping we beat Stoke tomorrow, they're missing a few key players.

norinrad

Sturridge returns tomorrow right? RIGHT?!

edit: Just read he isn't playing. Fuck me already.

This guy is always injured, I also don't rate him highly. He had one very good season when rat boy was still at Liverpool and has been mostly collecting his paycheck. Reminds me of kieron Dyer,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom