• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Will definitely take that 3 points. Not the most thrilling but a very well taken opportunity.

Beefy

Peter Beagrie sacked by Sky as he got convicted of domestic assault, he apparently punched his partner while drunk. I did wonder why I hadn't seen him commentating this season.

Dude got 15 months community service and a suspended sentence.

Fuck that guy

NHale

Morata = Giroud

This thread has really died, we would already have been used 1 page since the game has started, now we are 20 posts into the game. People really don't use subscriptions, do they? On the other hand, if they already know this thread exists and they are seeing the football, they know they could post about it....

Luiz is playing in midfield, squad suggested Christensen in midfield. The NBC "Soccer" commentators haven't even noticed that. I can't deal with this shit commentary.

NHale

Burnley has unleashed another masterpiece from Antonio Conte. He found another system to dominate the Premier League.

/Sky Sports pundit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom