• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Everton next. The joys. If that donkey Giroud scored twice against us then a player that has ability as well as physical presence should have a field day.

Enjoy it Fellaini.

Anderson

Just got in from the game, 1st half was woeful, 2nd was just insane, definitely got my money's worth.

Theo just sign the damn contract please

Hixx

No he returns against us. :(

s4s05sk3f.gif

Kyoufu

Fuck that guy. At this point I don't even just think he's poor, I actually think he's a bad footballer.

Really hope we sell him. I'd take 15 million for him right now.

February? Ben Afra, Cabaye and Tiote are all out until Feb? Wow what a disaster. Going to struggle in January then as you just played 2 away and very open games which is tiring.

Tiote isn't injured. He's just so bad he might as well be.

What happened to him? I remember in the summer we wanted him but your valuation was a little excessive.

He's always been fucking shit. Our fans just got wet whenever he went in hard because of some bullshit macho thing.

"FUCKING KILL 'EM" Isn't a great footballing philosophy unless you're Joey Barton, Tiote or Cattermole.

Kyoufu

He's always been fucking shit. Our fans just got wet whenever he went in hard because of some bullshit macho thing.

"FUCKING KILL 'EM" Isn't a great footballing philosophy unless you're Joey Barton, Tiote or Cattermole.

HI IM TIOTE, IM THE MOST OVER RATED PLAYER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE! I SCORED IN A 4-4 DRAW AGES AGO AND WAS WONDERING IF I CAN LIVE OFF THAT FOREVER!

Wait, is Ben Arfa injured again? Didn't he just come back and score? Did I dream that?

He came back but it wasn't enough. Back in the injured pile.

Watching that Newcastle game was both great and depressing. Great for all the goals.

Depressing because Liverpool won't even be considered by Ba or Walcott and we're settling on project players. Projects are going to get you fired, Brendan.

That fabled managerial stability, not possible at Anfield with this direction.

HI IM TIOTE, IM THE MOST OVER RATED PLAYER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE! I SCORED IN A 4-4 DRAW AGES AGO AND WAS WONDERING IF I CAN LIVE OFF THAT FOREVER!

He came back but it wasn't enough. Back in the injured pile.

OH HI TIOTE. I'M BA. I SCORE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE GOALS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE WE NEVER GET ANY POINTS. DON'T TELL ANYONE THOUGH. SHHHHHHHHH. AS LONG AS I GET THE GOALS IT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL STRAWBERRY SYRUP.

Sporting´s starting eleven for tonight.

Patricio, Cedric, Rojo, Xandão, Insua, Rinaudo, Esgaio, Adrien, Jeffren, Carrillo and Wolfswinkel

Another 90 min of crap football... I just want us to get our 5th win of the season tonight so we can end the year in a less embarrassing way.

How's Insua been so far with Sporting?

Yen

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Liverpool contacted Lazio for defender Diakitè according to Sky Italy

Arnie

Watching that Newcastle game was both great and depressing. Great for all the goals.

Depressing because Liverpool won't even be considered by Ba or Walcott and we're settling on project players. Projects are going to get you fired, Brendan.

That fabled managerial stability, not possible at Anfield with this direction.
Walcott's no different than Sturridge, in that they're young, talented goal scorers who can play out wide and through the centre. Not only that but we've actually enquired about Walcott in the pas: we tried to get him in the summer, and we wanted to get him this coming window, too. Unfortunately a range of more attractive offers have fallen at his feet, such as Chelsea or United, so it's not a case of Rodgers clicking his fingers and Walcott slaloming down the M6.

As for the rest of your post, calm the fuck down and realise what state the club's in before you pin all the blame on Rodgers and his project. I'm actually far happier with Rodgers direction than I was watching us struggle with four, four, two last season as Henderson whipped balls into Carroll from the right.

Or the season before when Hodgson had us playing on the counter attack against Blackpool.
Wasn't he in the PL last season?
No, he's been at Lazio for as long as I can remember.

Have no idea how good he is, though. Serie A GAF?

Hixx

Is it true that Bent has been bucking Chris Herd's lass?

LOL if it is. Scuttling Brucey's daughter when he was here and rumours of him being with Carlton Cole's lass too. Oh dear.

Kyoufu

We conceded one goal against Man United last season in total

and 2 goals against Arsenal in total.

This season.......

7 against Man United and so far 7 against Arsenal.

Fuck me.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Welbeck and Adebayor are very similar. Gangly, work the channels and hold the ball up but frustrating in front of goal.

Top Bottom