• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Lightning

Banned
Oh Walcott. I have loved this demolition of Newcastle!

Excellent win by Reading today. Eases some of the pressure. Hopefully QPR can win tomorrow too.

scarybore

Newcastle are going to get relegated. Pardew is going to get sacked. Pardew will be the second ever billionnaire football manager

Fucking lol @ Newcastle. 8 more years of that goon Pardew. Newcastle Reading & Qpr to go down for me.

I said it before and I'll say it again, it was a completely stupid thing to do to give a manager such a long contract. That said, can't really blame him at the moment as we are missing a lot of our best players. Shit, I sound like doicare. :(

dc89

that bastard just got paid...

how much did he bet? what were the odds?

Just asked him on Twitter. Odds were 14/1 and he's won over £400.

If I recall his timeline correctly he had over 4.5 and 5.5 then banged some money on over 9.5. All singles obviously. He said his biggest stake on this game was £10 so I guess he's bet no more than £30.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I said it before and I'll say it again, it was a completely stupid thing to do to give a manager such a long contract. That said, can't really blame him at the moment as we are missing a lot of our best players. Shit, I sound like doicare. :(

That was your two best fullbacks out there, no?

They were utter dogshit.

Lightning

Banned
I hope Wenger doesn't use this as evidence that our strike force is fine because its freakin not.

Reinforcements please and we badly need an enforcer in our midfield.

Sporting´s starting eleven for tonight.

Patricio, Cedric, Rojo, Xandão, Insua, Rinaudo, Esgaio, Adrien, Jeffren, Carrillo and Wolfswinkel

Another 90 min of crap football... I just want us to get our 5th win of the season tonight so we can end the year in a less embarrassing way.

Top Bottom