• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

LTWheels

Joe Cole is such a nice person. I really do wish it worked out for him at Liverpool. He did try ever so hard when he played for us.

Wilbur

Banned
So a replay. Not ideal but at least were still in the cup. We need to investigate the draw we have drawn PL opposition 20/25 times. Gill not doing his job.

Man City at home vs Watford - fix? Come on dc69, whats going on

I would have taken a replay to be honest, for all the 'OOOH BIG SAM JUST BENDS OVER', West Ham away is a tough one.

Clegg

Its crazy isn't it. No idea how it got to this lol.
Wingers go in and out of form very easily.

Its still hard to believe that all of them would lose form right at the same time though. Nani was crap before his injury too.

If he gets a new contract it will be because of Valencias terrible form.

Bo-Locks

Giggs for the last 20 mins is always fantastic. He always makes some of those great lofting passes. He made an almost identical delivery last week but we didn't capitalize on it. He makes space for himself very well too, and on a day when the quality of our crossing was shit, Giggs is the one player who can deliver consistent balls from both a wide and a central position.

Just don't start him, especially away from home. He gets far too much shit imo.

Tc91

Fuck me RVP. Sat there with my dad who's a City fan and we couldn't see United getting back into it then Van Pursestrings turns up with a Messi like touch. Insane what a player.

DominoKid

Fergie please spend 100 mil to bring RonRon back home. I want to see him and RVP in the same team.

I've never been more on board w/ the idea of Ronaldo returning. DO IT SAF!
RVP deserves a running mate of the same quality.
Its sad how much better he is than the rest of our tram. Truly a class above.

Scum

It seems that £2.69 price for Sleeping Dogs was a mistake. It's £10.19 now. Glad I got it before the price change! lol

ShogunX

Chelmsford reds. How surprising.

Also why the fuck did Arsenal sell Van Persie to Man Utd? Has to be one of the more idiotic transfer deals in a long long time.

Jensen

Giggs for the last 20 mins is always fantastic. He always makes some of those great lofting passes. He made an almost identical delivery last week but we didn't capitalize on it. He makes space for himself very well too, and on a day when the quality of our crossing was shit, Giggs is the one player who can deliver consistent balls from both a wide and a central position.

Just don't start him, especially away from home. He gets far too much shit imo.
Yeah the guy has been one of the best players in the United squad for the last 20 years and doesn't deserve such a negative reaction to him being subbed on or starting a game. he might now be too old play well over 90 minutes but today has shown he still has something to contribute this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah the guy has been one of the best players in the United squad for the last 20 years and doesn't deserve such a negative reaction to him being subbed on or starting a game. he might now be too old play well over 90 minutes but today has shown he still has something to contribute this year.

I honestly never mind if he's coming onto the pitch to change a game, but when he's starting I fucking hate it.

I've been watching Coutinho videos all afternoon in false hope.
:lol

random coutinho gif:
iqMfpIgcXoaa6.gif

Is this splash thing real?!

"When I step out poolside, I can smell the chlorine"

Jesus christ that girl was holding up an ipad with a message on! This is car crash tv at its best.

Wes

venison crêpe
Jo Brand on the judging panel...
Gladiator style music, lights, pyrotechnics...

This is so bizarre.

Jennifer Metcalfe was supposed to take part but isn't. There goes any reason to watch. Plus Vernon and Gabby? Two wrong s don't make a right.

Wilbur

Banned
RVPs goal...was amazing.

Lol Wenger thanks so much.

Absolute fucking bargain, it really was. I can't believe I didn't want him. Imagine if he'd gone City instead...

Still disappointed in our performance. Smalling, Kagawa, Valencia, Hernandez, Buttner and Vidic all bad. Clev and Evans were pretty good.

Top Bottom