• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Wes

venison crêpe
He'll be great in the Championship.

tumblr_mfz8g0nS0B1rbszyro1_500.gif

Hixx

I've just put this Splash on cos of you lot.

Talk about scraping the barrel for ideas, jesus.

"Tom found a genius way to help Helen off!"

*tips her over side*

Absolute fucking bargain, it really was. I can't believe I didn't want him. Imagine if he'd gone City instead...

Still disappointed in our performance. Smalling, Kagawa, Valencia, Hernandez, Buttner and Vidic all bad. Clev and Evans were pretty good.
Yeah we played pants which is a shame cos the first 20 mins we looked very good and then it just dissipated.

No excuses for playing badly but it has been a congested fixture list so bound to be some tired legs. On the whole we're playing well now and we're still in the Cup, just, so it'll do.

Wilbur

Banned
Turned Splash on for two minutes and almost died. Gonna watch Moonrise Kingdom instead.

Yeah we played pants which is a shame cos the first 20 mins we looked very good and then it just dissipated.

No excuses for playing badly but it has been a congested fixture list so bound to be some tired legs. On the whole we're playing well now and we're still in the Cup, just, so it'll do.

We really did, but we have a week's break now, we'll have Rio/Evra/RVP/Carrick in from the start, and we'll look better I'm sure.

Wes

venison crêpe
I've done some research:

Show 1

Jake Canuso, actor
Omid Djalili, comedian
Jade Ewen, Sugababes singer
Jennie Falconer, TV presenter
Helen Lederer, comedian

Show 2

Caprice, model
Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards, ski jumper
Joey Essex, TOWIE
Diarmuid Gavin, TV gardener
Charlotte Jackson, Sky Sports presenter

Show 3

Linda Barker, TV designer
Dom Joly, comedian
Tina Malone, actress
Jennifer Metcalfe, actress
Anthony Ogogo, Olympic boxer

D_prOdigy

I only watched just over half of the game, but Welbeck seemed particularly shite.

Like, it doesn't even feel like an exaggeration when I think that him starting is like having 10 men.

Just holds it up in the final third for no good reason, then loses it. Every. Single. Time.

Am I missing something with him?

Yen

"@wzio: Suggestions To Improve Splash: 1. Blindfold the divers 2. Drain the pool 3. Have Piers Morgan as the only diver"

hom3land

2 games and no loses...calling it now qpr are going undefeated for the rest of the season.

But if they just manage to stay up ill be just as happy.

Carbonox

Just got out of bed. Actually happy we're out of the FA Cup. Trying to go for a run in that as well as trying to rescue our premier league status is a big fucking no-no. Pardew would have used our better players in the cup, they would have got injured, etc. etc.

Now to get knocked out of the Europa league.

Wes

venison crêpe
@dannywallace: I hope there will be a national #splash live tour where we can watch Helen Lederer take ages to fall 3 metres into a pool

FootballFan

There were rumours that Nelsen if off to the MLS to do some coaching

Nah mate, he's a tough bloke, got a good 4 years left in him.

Haha kidding, he should probably do something like coaching after this season.

He is 36ish and very injury prone, so I don't see him playing much longer. Though he was very good against Chelsea.

Redknapp just recently:

"He has been offered a job in America and I think there is every chance he might want to go.

To lose him would be a massive blow. I'll speak to the owner and we'll try keep him but it is difficult.

He has been fantastic. I took him to Tottenham last year from Blackburn. He's one of the best pros I've ever met in my life, a fantastic player, a great trainer, a leader.

He is a massive part of your team, he wants to be a manager and it is a chance for him to manage a club."

That rumour you mentioned seems to be true then

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
There were rumours that Nelsen if off to the MLS to do some coaching

Nah mate, he's a tough bloke, got a good 4 years left in him.

Haha kidding, he should probably do something like coaching after this season.

He is 36ish and very injury prone, so I don't see him playing much longer. Though he was very good against Chelsea.

Redknapp just recently:

Yep the rumor is that he is to coach in MLS for either DC United or Toronto FC. I'd like to see him coach for my club (DC) since that is where he played here in the US but he may go to Toronto since our former president of the club took over at Toronto.

10th defeat of the season, only 1 point ahead of a relegation spot... I doubt Vercauteren can even play Football Manager, never mind managing a real team on a difficult place.

FootballFan

Yep the rumor is that he is to coach in MLS for either DC United or Toronto FC. I'd like to see him coach for my club (DC) since that is where he played here in the US but he may go to Toronto since our former president of the club took over at Toronto.

All Whites would suffer without him I think lol. Not like they had a chance to win anything but you get what I mean.

Top Bottom