• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

That's a misrepresentative photo btw

He was clearly happy for Messi, and satisfied with second best

I6Dlm.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Need a new OT soon. What was that post someone made about calling someone a hooker in venezuela or something?

Meier

Pretty sure that Ronaldo smile came after the announcement lol

Voting list always make interesting read. Some real crazies on there.

No kidding. Marta being above Alex is ridiculous. I understand the US ladies cannibalized votes for some of the others but come on now, she hasn't done anything by comparison.

3 City players in the top 23! Still out of Europe. :(

Oohh, Vinny with the Ronaldo snub. Not in his top 3.

Fry

Robbie Fowler ‏@Robbie9Fowler

Got to say ronaldo is magnificent and actually feel for him, I'm having him ahead of pele and maradonna

Meier

Reading ESPNFC's transfer news roundup..

17.55 GMT: Swindon manager Paolo Di Canio is prepared to splash out up to £30,000 of his own cash to re-sign four of the club's players - including Tottenham's John Bostock - whose loan deals are set to expire this weekend. Chairman Sir William Patey has already told Di Canio he will not be given extra funds during the January transfer window, but this has obviously not deterred the Italian. "I will spend £20,000 or £30,000 and put my money in to keep them for as long as we can, because I care and I want to win," Di Canio told BBC Wiltshire.
This is awesome.

They also seem to think de Gea to Madrid could happen.

Robbie Fowler ‏@Robbie9Fowler

Got to say ronaldo is magnificent and actually feel for him, I'm having him ahead of pele and maradonna
Robbie's been down on the lines again.

Oh.

Thanks.

Laporta's powers can though

(is it still Laporta?)
Sandra Russel.

Top Bottom