• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

LMAOOOOOOO.

UnitedGAF - your negativity has done that. Now stop being little girls and start believing

ibhElyYAI9bk5V.gif

dc89

Jeff is a expert on GK's. I'd love for him to weigh in on De Gea. He really struggles with long range efforts, when he has to judge them. Reflex and instincts are top notch though.

Meier

Hnnggghhh that pass by Garcia to Zaba. FIFA 13-like first touch by Zaba sadly. So close on the header off the corner that followed.

smh Ian Darke

What is the point of bringing up De Gea's lack of clean sheets. Up until now, almost every goal was the back 4/midfield's fault.

Chris R

Man I wish I had boxing day off work :( wake up and see that ManU is losing but I have to leave for work in just over an hour.

Brinbe

Can't afford to keep giving it away like that, especially with this midfield. That's what leads to all those goals on the counter.

Smarten'up, Carrick.

Jeff is a expert on GK's. I'd love for him to weigh in on De Gea. He really struggles with long range efforts, when he has to judge them. Reflex and instincts are top notch though.

Lol I am a bit of an expert at this sort of thing

Like Hart he looks like he has the makings of a world class keeper if he can cut out silly mistakes but so did Paul Robinson at a young age

Top Bottom