• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Stevie boy, how many times you won the title mate? Is it none? Is it none eh? Same as me. You've never won it son.

Don't give a shit if this dickhead scores 10 times tmrw and come and kisses my iPhone camera. He's never going to win a league title. Ever.

As Liverpool fan, this match just does not feel the same. UTD feel so mediocre Liverpool even more so.

Perhaps it will be a good game, but when was the last time UTD played well as a team? RVP heroics aside.

Wilbur

Banned
If he kisses the camera, I'll kiss Wilbury's feces.

beautifulFU.gif

faridmon

:(

Don't say that. I know I was cocky last season but for the good of football we can't have Wee Clubs going down while Man Utd, Chelsea etc reap the rewards.

Then again you're in a sweet position so you don't have to care haha.

v3siU.gif

Is that Kyoufu becoming an ..... OK person again?

More teams to the Championship please....

GolazoDan

RVP =/= Judas. Unless what actually happened was Judas was all like yo, Jeez, much love and that but I'm off, I've found a cooler crew. And Jesus was very sad but let him go for a fair fee. Financed a crazy party and everything.

Arsene Wenger is Jesus.

Salvadora

If there was any good in Football Arsenal would have a trophy and wouldn't have watched our players leave every year. The world in not just.

2nd in the league. Numerous Champions League seasons.

He didn't relegate us. Ashley and his goons did.
Can you imagine his tactical instructions?

Shola. You get the ball. You put it in the net. It's a world class finish. Go on son.

Clueless hairless prick.

Yen

Can you imagine his tactical instructions?

Shola. You get the ball. You put it in the net. It's a world class finish. Go on son.

Clueless hairless prick.

Alan Shearer's Eyes ‏@HowAlanSeesIt
Frank Lampard is 34 years old, but his age is irrelevant

There's two reasons; 1. That should be a foul. 2. The free-kick is taken from the wrong place, and 3. The ball is still moving

(He actually said these)

Karma when that last goal was disallowed.

One thing I learnt: Don't fuck with Everton or Karma will bite you in the ass.

Everton are our plaything, we can do what we like with them. The last 18 months have been the equivalent of a Dad letting his 5 year old son score against him to stop him getting frustrated

Tc91

Martin Tyler.

United scores: Slow, solemn, funeral procession of commentary.

City scores: "ZABALETTA! YES!"

Yeah he's a cunt. Does my fruit in when he does that.

When we score vs Arsenal he'll just say "Oh and they are in here......." Then silence.

Kyoufu

Frank Lampard is 34 years old, but his age is irrelevant

There's two reasons; 1. That should be a foul. 2. The free-kick is taken from the wrong place, and 3. The ball is still moving

(He actually said these)

:lol

Wow.

How do you go from one of the best strikers ever to a dreadful pundit?

TrueBlue

Martin Tyler.

United scores: Slow, solemn, funeral procession of commentary.

City scores: "ZABALETTA! YES!"

"TO JIIIII! HE'S ROUND THE GOALKEEPER HE'S DONE IT! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!"

"DROGBAAA! THEY'VE PULLED THE RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT AGAIN!"

"MACHEDAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Love Martin Tyler, with his bulldog-like approach to commentating.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool fans excited by a mediocre result means that we should overlook similarly low standards from UTD fans? This really is you're true derby.

Liverpool fans condemning a well oiled United performance against a team on the same level as Liverpool? these rolly iz your troo dooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom