• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran out of proper responses here.

It's after dark, so feel free te elaborate.
I'm not going to because I really do not want others to see it. It is horrible. It's a video on the internet that shows multiple young soldiers getting their neck slit from behind, close to beheading. I suppose Wooden would know what I'm talking about.

Mr Vengeance - getting stabbed in an artery, having your neck swell up with blood until you pool the knife out and half your bodies blood gushes out at the same time.
His mom even told him not to pull out the screwdriver.

I'm not going to because I really do not want others to see it. It is horrible. It's a video on the internet that shows multiple young soldiers getting their neck slit from behind, close to beheading. I suppose Wooden would know what I'm talking about.

Those old Chechen and Russian videos? Yeah...

Linius

Sounds pretty awful.

Hixx

Sess jsut stood there laughing when McClean scored
KuGsj.gif

I just want to see us win fairly and still get a dc post saying 'oh but RVP looked at B-Rod funny in the tunnel, report him webb report him'
I want to see us win in the scummiest way possible so I can feast off tears, compile a years worth of RAWK posts and genrally behave like a quintessential Man United fan.

Wilbur

Banned
Cmon, how many active Bayern fans post in this thread? 4, 5? I don't see anything wrong with them.

Elsk was a nutso, and you're partial to the odd mental opinion yourself ;)

Can't really think of too many extreme United fans. Soi-Fong and Salazar occasionally I suppose.

I want to see us win in the scummiest way possible so I can feast off tears, compile a years worth of RAWK posts and genrally behave like a quintessential Man United fan.

:lol

You're right, that would be better

ShogunX

I just want to see us win fairly and still get a dc post saying 'oh but RVP looked at B-Rod funny in the tunnel, report him webb report him'

The problem with tomorrows game is Howard Webb. Any decision that he gets wrong in Man Utd's favour will no doubt be part of a corrupt conspiracy to screw Liverpool over!

That being said I do think Ferguson has influence on the officials and the sooner he fucks off the better.

Wilbur

Banned
The problem with tomorrows game is Howard Webb. Any decision that he gets wrong in Man Utd's favour will no doubt be part of a corrupt conspiracy to screw Liverpool over!

You know something, Shogun? You're alri-

That being said I do think Ferguson has influence on the officials and the sooner he fucks off the better.

t8IHP.gif

Cmon, how many active Bayern fans post in this thread? 4, 5? I don't see anything wrong with them.
Yeah I was messing. I don't think there's anything wrong fans of any club here - everyone is just a football fan who supports their team. Football fans aren't always perfectly rational or fair. Par for the course.

Salvadora

I wonder how many Liverpool players will be sent off for attempted murder.

Fry

Yeah I was messing. I don't think there's anything wrong fans of any club here - everyone is just a football fan who supports their team. Football fans aren't always perfectly rational or fair. Par for the course.

My grip with you guys is that you are often complaining, and yet you are still on top.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good lord West Ham's defending was horrendous today. Johnson's goal was one if the softest I've ever seen.

My grip with you guys is that you are often complaining, and yet you are still on top.
Complaining about what?

We want our team to be the best team in the world. It's all relative.

We have fans of lower league clubs here who probably think Arsenal fans complaining are spoilt brats.

You can draw that line anywhere, really.

Fry

You watch United play. They play like dog shit frequently. That is why nobody thinks United will win the CL.

Not really, I think you just need a good defender and a couple of midfielders. Look at your goalscoring record! You've scored more than Bayern and less than Barcelona.

Wilbur

Banned

Still have grounds for complaint. We're only seven points ahead. We don't have a very good defence or midfield. We're in debt. We can't compete with some other clubs financially. We have Fergie's departure hanging over our heads.

Why you think United should be excluded from any complaints is a little odd.

doicare and Clegg although it's always hard to tell when he's trolling, which is quite often.

doicare is a rogue AI
Clegg is a cunt

GolazoDan

You watch United play. They play like dog shit frequently. That is why nobody thinks United will win the CL.
We usually play reasonably well against the bigger teams. See City, Arsenal and Chelsea this season. The "dog shit" performances usually happen against, no disrespect, the Norwich type teams. Even when we score, we usually just defend a 1-0 lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom