• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

ADPGn.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Martin Keown is a strategically shaved chimp. People mistake his eloquence and respectable demeanour as intelligence, when he is in fact a complete moron

:lol

At least Suarez is loyal. Where are the points for that?

STAYING AT A SINKING SHIP POINTS

RVP 0/10 SUAREZ 10/10

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TmGpjtk54Ew/Tl0KTXIBixI/AAAAAAAAApQ/QvVExIOPiXY/s1600/Keown.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01109/martin-keown_1109346c.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00747/sport-graphics-2003_747153a.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

see below

[quote="The_Hitcher89, post: 46367450"]Martin Keown is a strategically shaved chimp. People mistake his eloquence and respectable demeanour as intelligence, when he is in fact a complete moron[/QUOTE]

[quote="FuturusX, post: 46367533"]Well oiled performance. There you go. At last you see the true mechanical performance of your team. Exciting![/QUOTE]

dat mechanical seven point lead

faridmon

Sorry , Lads, I will stop. Seriously!

About today's game; Neville have to be dropped. Today he was awful and it felt like we were playing with 10 men. We criticised Rodwell for being a coward, passing the ball sideways and towards the back, but Neville takes it to the next level. He can't do anything decently and keep losing the ball constantly and the fouls he conceded, man, this guy needs just to retire. I like you Neville, but Just stop. Just stop.

Wilbur

Banned
http://mufclatest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/RVP-Celebration-v-West-Ham-2-2.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

The league's top goal scorers, the team that has seen matches with most goals per game, the team with the league's top scorer... mechanical.

[quote="ShogunX, post: 46367650"]Cant wait for this shit to die. Ushojax is by far the worst offender.[/QUOTE]

dat spurs fan

FuturusX

Let's see if UTD can hold on to 'dat' 7 point lead. Pretty much a miracle that they have any lead at all. RVP is that good though so...

ShogunX

Why did he do that to us? Why couldn't he just fuck off abroad. I HATE THAT GIF.

Because your dumb club decided to sell your best player to a team that at one time was your most hated rival and one whose fans openly mock you.

Why you didn't just play hardball I will never know. Tell Fergie to eat shit, Tell RVP he can go abroad or nowhere.

Wilbur

Banned
Let's see if UTD can hold on to 'dat' 7 point lead. Pretty much a miracle that they have any lead at all. RVP is that good though so...

Yeah, it'll be hard, but fuck it I'm in troll mode now, the United hate has given me fuel (MOAR OIL)

Its a 7 point lead at the top of the table

You don't even have a 7 point lead over Sunderland #gtiyh

Salvadora

We need to get some real presence in Arsenal's midfield and defence.

Because your dumb club decided to sell your best player to a team that at one time was your most hated rival and one whose fans openly mock you.

Why you didn't just play hardball I will never know. Tell Fergie to eat shit, Tell RVP he can go abroad or nowhere.

We should have locked him in the closet and let United's title dreams fade away.

Yen

So I was reading about Dortmund players on wiki. On Piszczek's page, at the bottom there is a section on UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship awards. In 2008, Sven and Lars Bender joint won the Golden Player award because UEFA did not want to differentiate between the two. Odd.

FuturusX

Because Arsenal is about balancing dem books. Forget trophies we'll fill Emirates regardless.

Unless you win a trophy for thoroughly well run club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom