• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was reading about Dortmund players on wiki. On Piszczek's page, at the bottom there is a section on UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship awards. In 2008, Sven and Lars Bender joint won the Golden Player award because UEFA did not want to differentiate between the two. Odd.

It's the UEFA, I think it's likely that they had no fucking idea about them being twins. They probably saw that same guy being all over the pitch for Germany and were like "Damn, what a beast". And when they found out that one guy was actually the Bender twins, they gave the award to both of them.

Damn, would love to watch Liverpool - United tomorrow but at the same time, although it's just a shitty friendly, it's NURI TIME :D

Yen

It's the UEFA, I think it's likely that they had no fucking idea about them being twins. They probably saw that same guy being all over the pitch for Germany and were like "Damn, what a beast". And when they found out that one guy was actually the Bender twins, they gave the award to both of them.

Damn, would love to watch Liverpool - United tomorrow but at the same time, although it's just a shitty friendly, it's NURI TIME :D

Yeah, it was because they were twins but it's still bizarre that they would not choose between the two.

Wilbur

Banned
ZMyvy.png

/Footy Gaf after dark.

Has everybody seen that Willy bum bum song on youtube? I'm not sure if it's amazing or just shit.

link plz

Arnie

Having a few bevvies watching NFL.

When I wake up tomorrow I'm going to play Take That's 'Greatest Day' on full blast, lie in my bed in my liverbird boxers, and pray to my lord and saviour Brendan Rodgers, as sunlight crashes through my blinds, cascading my hairy yet toned chest in searing beams of gold.

Wilbur

Banned
Having a few bevvies watching NFL.

When I wake up tomorrow I'm going to play Take That's 'Greatest Day' on full blast, lie in my bed in my liverbird boxers, and pray to my lord and saviour Brendan Rodgers, as sunlight crashes through my blinds, cascading my hairy yet toned chest in searing beams of gold.

Salazar is foaming at the mouth irl

faridmon

Tried learning it from Google and Youtube, haven't figured out shit. I am one of those people who need the hand-holding since I need to learn the basics as a foundation and build on it. Also, I have to relearn AutoCAD on my own as well :/

faridmon

I don't think another Everton will ever wonder around here, So I am the only one who to come in terms with some of the bothersome flies around here :/

Messi

Can you guys help me out? I am worried about catching spoilers if I google this myself/youtube it. I am looking for a recap of what happened in season 1 of Justified so I can start season 2. I remember some stuff but just want a refresher.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe you've not seen it before now.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't really think about willies and bums all day you fucking weirdo.

jk, I just don't use Youtube often. There's too much shit on there and I can't be fucked to self filter the tripe to get to the good.

I swear Wilbury was in the pub I just came home from

Not moi, I swearz it

I don't think another Everton will ever wonder around here, So I am the only one who to come in terms with some of the bothersome flies around here :/

Sazabirules is an Everton fan, and I'm sure there's one more

Yen

So I have to imagine a guy lying in bed everytime you post here? Combined with your amount of posts I'd say you're a pretty lazy person :p

If I ever look like I'm posting drunk, I'm not. I'd be lying in bed, with the laptop on my chest, and the reason for my poor grammar/lack of capitalization or coherence is a mixture of not being able to see the keys, and (lesser so) my lanky arms that stop me from typing easily (when the laptop is on my chest).

#TheMoreYouKnow

Can you guys help me out? I am worried about catching spoilers if I google this myself/youtube it. I am looking for a recap of what happened in season 1 of Justified so I can start season 2. I remember some stuff but just want a refresher.
No, I can't.

Linius

I think the first episode of the second season contains a pretty long recap of what happened before to refresh your memory.

Piss off I just finished episode 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom