• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand it either. They are individually average players. Cleverly, Smalling etc wouldn't start for Newcastle.

And yet Danny Simpson has been :lol :lol :lol

Smalling's better than any of your CBs minus Coloccini. Cleverley would be a better partner for Cabaye than Tiote is.

Clegg

doicare is a rogue AI
Clegg is a cunt
t8IHP.gif

FuturusX

Woah! -25 goal difference, in the midst of relegation battle. Villa need to sign a couple of players in the Jan window. Anything to avoid the drop. The financial implactioms are disastrous. The owner has to protect his investment.

And yet Danny Simpson has been :lol :lol :lol

Smalling's better than any of your CBs minus Coloccini. Cleverley would be a better partner for Cabaye than Tiote is.

Anyone would. Tiote is fucking useless this season. Can't pass, can't mark, can't tackle, can't position himself correctly

Hixx

I genuinely can't tell if you are sometimes. You're the greatest troll in the thread.

although I seriously thought you were serious, since when have you rated our lord and saviour thomas cleverley

I thought Villa are still on MOTD?

badumtsh

faridmon

All of the Southampton players are acting like JTs.

''If I was in their position, I wouldn't complain about the penalty, I would have talked to my defenders about it''

Piss off Lambert

ShogunX

I don't understand it either. They are individually average players. Cleverly, Smalling etc wouldn't start for Newcastle.

I think Smalling has the potential to be very very good. Cleverley will be a good squad player but at least half of his hype comes from who he plays for.

Kyoufu

Why can't we have both?

:p

:(

Don't say that. I know I was cocky last season but for the good of football we can't have Wee Clubs going down while Man Utd, Chelsea etc reap the rewards.

Then again you're in a sweet position so you don't have to care haha.

ShogunX

I don't know why RVP gets hate from people. Is it because of his beautiful face. It is, isn't it.

It's because he's a smug arrogant cunt who looks like shit every time he puts on a Netherlands shirt. Brilliant player though.

Stevie boy, how many times you won the title mate? Is it none? Is it none eh? Same as me. You've never won it son.

Don't give a shit if this dickhead scores 10 times tmrw and come and kisses my iPhone camera. He's never going to win a league title. Ever.

Love the accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom