• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Fuck I hate sports!!!! So much unnecessary stress added to my life. :(
Take the 12 year old approach.

When you win, run around and scream as though Olivia Wilde has agreed to make love to you.
When you lose shrug your shoulders and utter "am I boverred thoooo"

Wilbur

Banned
Considering going to Barca - Milan in the CL in march. Thoughts?

Edit: 2nd Leg, so we might be going out, or knocking Milan out.

do it do it do it

fuck I wish I had enough money to go to football games regularly. Even with a massive student loan and a job I still haven't got money :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man I got an exam in 2 hours, I've studies and all but for some reason I can't look away from this stupid thread.

My avatar does that to some women and men and most bipedal creatures

I wanna be up by 12, watch all the football, watch a movie, in bed by 2. Start my first proper day on Monday at 5 and I need to get my sleeping pattern back in fucking check

It's called La Liga.

:lol

Clegg

Have you seen The Assassination of Jesse James?

Really beautiful soundtrack in that film, it's done by Nick Cave.
I know Cave wrote the soundtrack but I haven't seen the movie yet unfortunately.

SERIOUS?!

Bowie, Bad Seeds and probably new Arcade Fire in the same year? Oh fucking golly

edit: cliche but I don't care, Ziggy is the best album Bowie's made and Rock & Roll Suicide is one of the greatest songs ever written
My fav song from that album is probs Ziggy Stardust.

That's definitely a cliché but I don't care. I love DAT guitar riff.

Messi

Some might say, a certain Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and co are responsible, but you and I know it's you.

What's the cost for descent seats, if I may ask?

For the seats I want? 120-150 euro. Yes that is expensive I know. Barca charge crazy prices.

Wilbur

Banned
I know Cave wrote the soundtrack but I haven't seen the movie yet unfortunately.

My fav song from that album is probs Ziggy Stardust.

That's definitely a cliché but I don't care. I love DAT guitar riff.

It's the best film of the last 30 years bro GET ON IT. And yeah man, fuck Bowie's incredible. Can't wait for the new album.

What else is coming out? According to wiki:

A$AP Rocky, Local Natives, Toro y Moi, The Joy Formidable, Pure Love, Darwin Deez, Foals, Johnny Marr, Atoms for Peace, The Black Keys, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Glitch Mob, The Strokes

Messi

Ok its nearly 4am. I will make this decision after some sleep.

Always been a dream to see Barca vs a big team in the later stages of the CL. Also hearing Dat Theme live.

Oooh, Bojan will be there?

Clegg

Won't be around for the match tomorrow.

Was asked if I wanted to go the cinema over the weekend.

Said yeah, completely forgetting about the match.

Going to see Les Mis at a quarter to two.

My avatar does that to some women and men and most bipedal creatures

I wanna be up by 12, watch all the football, watch a movie, in bed by 2. Start my first proper day on Monday at 5 and I need to get my sleeping pattern back in fucking check

I've done that whole "I've got a perfect plan to fix my sleeping pattern that will never get ruined by any stupid form of media" then by the time I've got to go to sleep I start to play a game or watch a movie, 5 hours later I've got like 3 hours till my wake up time.

Wilbur

Banned

I will troll Kyoufu and Fry in your honour.

Haven't got around to Les Mis yet, or Life Of Pi. I did watch Gangster Squad earlier though. Wasn't very good.

Nope.

80587876gerrard_99981b.jpg

Sloosha

I will troll Kyoufu and Fry in your honour.

Haven't got around to Les Mis yet, or Life Of Pi. I did watch Gangster Squad earlier though. Wasn't very good.

Didn't look too good judging by the trailers.

Life of Pi was a great audiovisual experience. Really enjoyed Les Mis too.

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't look too good judging by the trailers.

Life of Pi was a great audiovisual experience. Really enjoyed Les Mis too.

I thought it'd be fun for Penn, but he isn't even very good. Fuck it.

putting each of our names together and you get brandon flowers :)))

Putting together the names of the two most hated people in footyGAF history and you get fry, doicare?
wilbury kermit

Fry

I thought it'd be fun for Penn, but he isn't even very good. Fuck it.

Putting together the names of the two most hated people in footyGAF history and you get fry, doicare?
im on my phone so i cant get an appropriate GIF, so fuck you

Clegg

I was asked last Wednesday.

And I'm still in Christmas holiday mode so I wasn't thinking that far ahead.

So now me and my mate are going with a girl he fancies and one of her friends. I've no idea how I got myself into this tbh.

Its something you would have done when you were 16.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, I want to watch the new Die Hard movie just for that scene where Mary Elizabeth Winstead takes off her jacket.

Yeah, I forgot how hot she was until I saw the trailer

I was asked last Wednesday.

And I'm still in Christmas holiday mode so I wasn't thinking that far ahead.

So now me and my mate are going with a girl he fancies and one of her friends. I've no idea how I got myself into this tbh.

Its something you would have done when you were 16.

Bring popcorn tubs, cut holes in t'bottom = who gives a fuck about the United game

Wilbur

Banned
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/320/867/4c4.png[/IM][/QUOTE]

Fry believes you have something to answer for

[quote="Fry8, post: 46378222"]lololololol Im gonna try to get some sleep now. Cant wait to see suarez raping your defence[/QUOTE]

The only thing he'll be raping in the next five years is *that joke didnt make sense*

K1LLER7

Nah, don't know where to find it, and don't want to know if it screws the balance of the game

GoW:A is really, really good
Can't remember clearly but close to the start I remember being under a bridge, with a red dragon somewhere on top so you can't cross. You can see its tail hanging off the bridge and just keep firing arrows at it. After so many hits, it should say you've now got the sword.

I wouldn't try it unless your struggling lol. It'll makes it easier at the start, but won't get you through the whole game.

------

Prediction for tomorrow's games:

United 3-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 2-2 City

Coming home, coming home, coming home to Enguland.

FBK3U.jpg

(and yeah I am buying that fat boy from Bayern too, Fuenf)

Doing so terribly in the league, had 5 draws in a row and a way too big squad. Torres still refusing to leave the cunt.

XJnfL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom