• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad you could make a screenshot of the players wearing that nice jersey!

SQV3y.jpg

Dat Terry

Blablurn

wow, germanys biggest football round is running right now. nothing special since it happens every week but its funny to see mario basler, thomas helmer and dietmar hamann over there. thats bayern 1998 basically lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma are undefeated in their last 14 home matches in Serie A.

Fuck me.

Edit:
Juventus have won 12 of their last 14 away matches in Serie A.

Fuck YOU.

WE CAN DO THIS

Linius

Read back these top five album lists from last night, dat awesome taste. I love you Football Gaf.

1. The Beatles - Rubber Soul
2. Radiohead - In Rainbows
3. Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
4. A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
5. The Strokes - Is this It

I gave them a number but to me these five are pretty much equal in how much I enjoy these albums. And then this list is still way too short of course.

Salazar

Arsenal 2-1 City
Man Utd 3-2 Liverpool

Plausible.

MUFC facebook is on fire

Manu is built to be the best
Number one and nothing less
Leave us to my destiny
I have waited patiently
I have vision' oh I believe
I know I can count on Manu.
(chorus)
So stand up for Manu champions
For Manu champions stand up
Stand up stand up
For Manu champions for Manu champions
Stand up for Manu champions
For the champions stand up
Stand up stand up
For Manu champions for the champions
Stand up
Here Manu go it's getting close
Now it's just who wants it most...

Salazar

FootballFan

Yeah I was messing. I don't think there's anything wrong fans of any club here - everyone is just a football fan who supports their team. Football fans aren't always perfectly rational or fair. Par for the course.

Football Thread | OT12 |Everyone is FootballFan

:')

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just want to see us win fairly and still get a dc post saying 'oh but RVP looked at B-Rod funny in the tunnel, report him webb report him'

I want to see us win in the scummiest way possible so I can feast off tears, compile a years worth of RAWK posts and genrally behave like a quintessential Man United fan.

Wilbury and Viva really killed it last night :lol :lol :lol :lol

So why do some of you hate Manchester United so much? What is wrong with the best club in the BPL for the past decade?

We gave England the treble man. :(

GolazoDan

Anyone watch The Sunday Supplement here? Patrick Barclay is a god. I like Sam Wallace as well but hes not on it this week.
Dude, Paddy Barclay is the worst. He's one of those journalists who's clearly been wronged by Fergie, maybe he shouted at him or something, but he can't stop talking about him. He's like a person who only talks about his ex-wife to his new girlfriend.

Also he once described David de Gea as "Heurelho Gomes without the shot stopping ability" after about 3 weeks of the Premier League season.

Arnie

idk what time 8:30am EST translates over to in England, but why are the games vs Liverpool always early?
To prevent excessive boozing before the match. It's alright given the relatively short distance between the two cities, but sometimes the FA can go way overboard and give a northern team an early kickoff in say, London.

It's probably that they have a shitty defense!

You could play a pretty dangerous drinking game with Manchester United by drinking every time a player passes back to the goalkeeper, or has his back turned away from the opponent, making it harder to pass.

It's probably just me, but it seems it happens more than what I usually see from any other top tier teams.

FootballFan

Because 1-0 is considered destroying in The Dirty Carnival innit?

:(

1-1 !! LOL you guys should have seen that fail cross attempt from Caceres earlier(the superior Torino one, not the sore loser that played for Barca)

This game and and the Betis - Levante game will have to keep me up until the Liverpool game. Bloody 2.30am games.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom