• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Parma has yet to lose at the Tardini this season. Caceres and Pogba, fuck yeah.

Sky reports violence between some Juventus and Parma fans outside a pub.

My bet is on Pulga and Zabo.

I was too busy watching our skiing superstar Tina Maze win another fucking event.

2012-tina-maze-lencia-05.jpg

Tina <333

FootballFan

Yeah!

Happy we got the much needed 3 points today!

Now, Lazio bros have to win and Milan have to win today too!!

Di Cesare and Caceres were shit. They can't mark for shit and gave up a goal and penalty.

I can't wait to get our players back from suspension.

:lol wait until you see the first half highlights, Caceres had a very youtube blooper moment, missed the ball when he was trying to cross and he fell over as the ball rolled out.

Gillet and Basha were good though.

Fady K

Chances of beating, let alone drawing United when RVP is on the pitch are slim to none. Sure, liverpool turn up against them, but they did not have such a lethal striker to face like RVP.

If Pool win today it will easily be one of the biggest PL upsets this season.

Hindle

Banned
One of two important games for United IMO, they win this and against Spurs and they should be plain sailing from now on.

Kyoufu

Liverpool actually play with balls. They don't fear Man United (or any other team).

Gotta admire that. Wish we could do the same.

3Sixty

James Pratt on Twitter: "The strapping on Van Persie's hamstring [1327] is just a precaution due to the strain of carrying the team so far this season."

lol

TeegsD

Anyone else watching on nutjob.eu? There are these annoying white borders on either side of the video when in fullscreen mode for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom