• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Kagawa had his worst 11/12 performance vs. Augsburg when his fellow countryman Hajime Hosogai was standing on his toes all day.
Liverpool should man-mark him too, ideally with a quick/smallish dude (Allen?)

GorillaJu

Rio and Vidic are both over 30, and have played along side each other dozens of games. You guys are silly with your apprehensions. I'll be happy if we just come away with a goal from Suarez or Gerrard. A draw would be heavensent.

Wilbur

Banned
RVP AND KAGAWA LINK UP HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Although Suarez is going to fucking annihilate Rio and Vidic. And Rafa will steamroll Downing in the first few minutes.

Empty

i worry about rio and vidic against suarez and sterling's mobility. hope we don't miss evans' pace (and goalscoring).

Timurid

I am up at 1.47am in support of Torino, no excuses mate.

:p Actually just using this game to keep me up until the Liverpool match. Its been a good game.

pfft. I have to watch the 1st half highlights. I was expecting a draw because half of our team is suspended. I'm happy that Brighi and Caceres are doing well!

Fuck, don't do that shit Gillet!

FuturusX

Rio and Vidic are both over 30, and have played along side each other dozens of games. You guys are silly with your apprehensions. I'll be happy if we just come away with a goal from Suarez or Gerrard. A draw would be heavensent.

In another year I would agree. But UTD have a soft under belly. I'm not saying they are a bad side, they lead the league handily after all, but this team has had to come back from losing positions an awful lot. Suarez devours weak defenses and if Liverpool can control the midfield, chances can flow.

Slizz

Last Vidic start he looked to be completely in charge and resulted in a clean sheet. Last game for Rio he did a decent job and also got a clean sheet. Should be very interesting.

Az

It's Suarezzzz timeeeeeeee
Suarez.gif

GorillaJu

In another year I would agree. But UTD have a soft under belly. I'm not saying they are a bad side, they lead the league handily after all, but this team has had to come back from losing positions an awful lot. Suarez devours weak defenses and if Liverpool can control the midfield, chances can flow.

We thrive off of defenses that give us too much space and don't close down our inexperienced attackers. United's problems stem from errors and being caught out of position – I don't trust our ability to punish them for mistakes, while the reverse case I feel differently. Any mistakes on our end will be RVP goals.

FuturusX

We thrive off of defenses that give us too much space and don't close down our inexperienced attackers. United's problems stem from errors and being caught out of position – I don't trust our ability to punish them for mistakes, while the reverse case I feel differently. Any mistakes on our end will be RVP goals.

I tend to agree...I just have this sneaking suspicion that Suarez will certainly have chances. Hopefully he's deadly. More so than RVP.

K1LLER7

Evra better not get done by Downing.

Good to see Kagawa starts, hope they look to get the ball to him often. Not too sure on starting Welbeck, but I guess he's doing better than Valencia at the moment.

Any ideas who's on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom