• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Padoin, Quagliarella, Giovinco

Pogba is with United in spirit.

GorillaJu

I tend to agree...I just have this sneaking suspicion that Suarez will certainly have chances. Hopefully he's deadly. More so than RVP.

Yeah that'd be our saving grace, if grace were to save us.

That or Giggs moving out of the wall to give Gerrard an open shot on a free kick :lol, too bad he's not playing today

Kyoufu

Think I may cancel my PAD account.

I get some horrible sound/glitch frequently ever since I formatted my computer. It doesn't happen on any other flash video. Only PAD.

Ugh.

Need to quickly get out of bed and grab some food before kick off. Mmm kagawa and RVP <3 slight worry about Suarez' pace against rio/vidic but we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully kagawa plays up the middle and not on the wings

GorillaJu

Think I may cancel my PAD account.

I get some horrible sound/glitch frequently ever since I formatted my computer. It doesn't happen on any other flash video. Only PAD.

Ugh.

I get it too. I'm not renewing, but I'll enjoy it where I can while the sub lasts. Good site just can't seem to shake the glitches.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sky reports violence between some Juventus and Parma fans outside a pub.

My bet is on Pulga and Zabo.

Antti

Hey boys!

Premier League:
ManU ML 71% or -0,25 60,5%
ManU-Pool under 3 56%
Arsenal-City under 3 64%.

Straight-up ManU's win also profitable at around 52-53%.

Because they're cunts

i0KljqcrRxapc.gif

You're just mad you're not wanted.

Wilbur

Banned
When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer

- Hans Gruber, Die Hard (1988)

Timurid

Hahaha that was awesome. a minute left.

Yeah!

Happy we got the much needed 3 points today!

Now, Lazio bros have to win and Milan have to win today too!!

Di Cesare and Caceres were shit. They can't mark for shit and gave up a goal and penalty.

I can't wait to get our players back from suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom