• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaGe_pt

Arsenal better close down their goal a lot better or they're going to eat another 2 or 3 goals hopefully by Tevez so I can step up on GAF Fantasy Football league!

GorillaJu

Need Enrique back soon so we can get Johnson back in his position. As solid as Wisdom is defensively, he's pretty awful in attack. See how awkward he looked when he took that shot earlier?

Yeah.. When he was charging up to goal with Suarez I was shouting "REDEEM YOURSELF" in my head. Don't know what I was expecting :lol

Honestly I thought Wisdom was a-ok. Not perfect by any means but for his age and experience, and the scale of game that was, I'd be happy as the manager with his performance.

Yeah :lol, didn't really know what to do with it. Had a good game though overall, his pace made it difficult for Kagawa to get the better of him.

When's Kelly back?

March I think, maybe out for the entire season. He's absolute quality, but injuries are destroying his career. Its really sad to watch it happen

Timurid

Arsenal are fucking lost without arteta. Plus, the early send off killed arsenal's confidence. Hopefully, arteta comes back for cl game and beat bayern.

Salazar

j7bZM.jpg

Au revoir, David.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I want someone to knock off Chelsea.

But I do want to roger Spurs. Oh boy, do they have it coming.

When we last played we didn't have Lloris, Parker, Dawson or BAE in the team. It's going to be even closer this time.

Fady K

Arsenal are the worst team in the league. Just fuck off. Can't be relied on to do anything right. I hope they don't even get Europa League.

You are 7 points above 2nd place. "Can't be relied on"? Screw that, the more competition for first place the better man. Hopefully the fight for first place will be less predictable for many seasons to come. Competiton makes for far more excitement bro!

madmackem

Looking about it seems a real grey area as always with football rules haha. They even have pictures to show how far up you can put your shirt madness.

Players must not reveal undergarments showing slogans or advertising. The basic compulsory equipment must not have any political, religious or personal statements.

A player removing his jersey or shirt to reveal slogans or advertising will be sanctioned by the competition organiser. The team of a player whose basic compulsory equipment has political, religious or personal slogans or statements will be sanctioned by the competition organiser or by FIFA.

Wilbur

Banned
You are 7 points above 2nd place. "Can't be relied on"? Screw that, the more competition for first place the better man. Hopefully the fight for first place will be less predictable for many seasons to come. Competiton makes for far more excitement bro!

I don't want excitement this year, there was too much excitement on the final day of last season. I want to win the title every year by 30 points. Every. Year.

Dawson, oh my

I'm quivering. Hold me, Wilbz.

:lol

lol Cuntbury stop tweeting awesome garcia

Why would I stop retweeting the greatest things ever to grace the platform?

Fady K

I don't want excitement this year, there was too much excitement on the final day of last season. I want to win the title every year by more than 30 points.?

Oh you'll win the league at least 2-3 times in the next 5 years but by then hopefully Sir Alex will pass the torch and Van persie's career will be coming to an end (though you guys can easily get another top striker) and hopefully the league will get more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom