• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

LLShC.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal are the worst team in the league. Just fuck off. Can't be relied on to do anything right. I hope they don't even get Europa League.

Meier

Wait do refs not book players for showing messages under their shirts anymore?.

You have to lift the shirt over your head to get the yellow I believe. I think if you did what Balo did and pull it over your head and behind your neck it's a yellow now. Off obviously is one.

Plasma

Banned
Vermaelen needs to be doing better here his the captain, we're 2-0 down and have 10 men on the field and he doesn't seem to try and organise the team at all.

Wilbur

Banned
Vermaelen needs to be doing better here his the captain, we're 2-0 down and have 10 men on the field and he doesn't seem to try and organise the team at all.

Vermaelen is a fucking crap centre back, that's why. Positionally he's disgraceful, so putting him in charge of other defenders is the worst idea since Simon Cowell's parents decided not to use contraception.

I want someone to knock off Chelsea.

But I do want to roger Spurs. Oh boy, do they have it coming.

Yeah fuck Chelsea, but they're coming third.

If it was guaranteed that we beat Spurs next week and they still finished in the CL, that would be lovely. My AVB love conquers all.

Wilbur

Banned
Need Enrique back soon so we can get Johnson back in his position. As solid as Wisdom is defensively, he's pretty awful in attack. See how awkward he looked when he took that shot earlier?

Yeah :lol, didn't really know what to do with it. Had a good game though overall, his pace made it difficult for Kagawa to get the better of him.

When's Kelly back?

Cleverly was at fault there imo, passed it blind to Carrick, who didn't have time to assess his options or threats. He simply couldn't have known that Gerrard was steaming in, and Cleverly didn't need to make the pass at all, he had a lot of space
Oh I thought it Carrick who passed it. In that case yeah stupid Clev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom