• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to go for it in the second half. I would rather try to attack them and concede five than to sit back and concede the game to them like we've done so far

Salazar

I'd love to but it may mean losing HBA. He doesn't get on with him.

Fuck Ben Arfa

Overran is the future. He expends 15% of his calories suppressing his natural aquatic form, and he runs like he is wearing flippers, but he is the real ting.

Blanc and Paddy Vieira don't get along: what more could you ask of a man ?

Kyoufu

Fuck Ben Arfa

Overran is the future. He expends 15% of his calories suppressing his natural aquatic form, and he runs like he is wearing flippers, but he is the real ting.

Blanc and Paddy Vieira don't get along: what more could you ask of a man ?

Welp. I'm sold. Ashley pls.

On a side note... scum Liverpool fan

REMOVED

Can't the police arrest him for that?

Carbonox

ben arfa can go fuck himself that fucking cunt.

untitled-142kb71.gif

Welp. I'm sold. Ashley pls.

On a side note... scum Liverpool fan

[im'g]http://i.imgur.com/4AnBn.png[/img]

Can't the police arrest him for that?

Posting this shit is always pretty silly, there will always be huge idiots supporting any bigger clubs and some of them sadly knows how to tweet.

Today it's enough to just laugh at liverpool.

Bo-Locks

Arsenal are a truly disgraceful club. The quality of their players are several tiers below what United and City have. But the goals and sending off aren't down to a lack of quality in the players, but down to a lack of concentration and discipline, and that is because Wenger has lost the plot. They charge their own fans by far the largest amount of money in the PL. They sell their best players to their former rivals. They bring in shit players. They let their own players run their contracts down. They're trophyless for 5+ years now. They are weakening by the month.

If Zaha is being pursued by Utd and Arsenal as reported, why would you even entertain the possibility of a move to Arsenal? They have absolutely nothing to offer. Walcott should also leave.

I really hate to see a club like Arsenal slide down the table. I had so much respect for them and loved the PL battles between Utd and Arsenal on the '90s and naughties, but now they're a joke of a club.

They make plenty of money, they just don't spend any of it. The fans should boycott the club and organise some sort of protest, because I'm not sure if I could support a club that just take the piss out of their fan base as much as Arsenal do.

You should see all the munich shit being tossed about by pool fans on twitter.
With "JFT96" in their profiles. Some stupid people out there.

Arsenal are a truly disgraceful club. The quality of their players are several tiers below what United and City have. But the goals and sending off aren't down to a lack of quality in the players, but down to a lack of concentration and discipline, and that is because Wenger has lost the plot. They charge their own fans by far the largest amount of money in the PL. They sell their best players to their former rivals. They bring in shit players. They let their own players run their contracts down. They're trophyless for 5+ years now. They are weakening by the month.

If Zaha is being pursued by Utd and Arsenal as reported, why would you even entertain the possibility of a move to Arsenal? They have absolutely nothing to offer. Walcott should also leave.

I really hate to see a club like Arsenal slide down the table. I had so much respect for them and loved the PL battles between Utd and Arsenal on the '90s and naughties, but now they're a joke of a club.

They make plenty of money, they just don't spend any of it. The fans should boycott the club and organise some sort of protest, because I'm not sure if I could support a club that just take the piss out of their fan base as much as Arsenal do.
Lightning?

You are right

Wilbur

Banned

Good post.

They really are a fucking embarrassment, in every aspect.

Too much focus is being given to the red card, and not enough on the lack of desire and passion by the players. They gave up even when the penalty was missed.

TrueBlue

Arsenal are a truly disgraceful club. The quality of their players are several tiers below what United and City have. But the goals and sending off aren't down to a lack of quality in the players, but down to a lack of concentration and discipline, and that is because Wenger has lost the plot. They charge their own fans by far the largest amount of money in the PL. They sell their best players to their former rivals. They bring in shit players. They let their own players run their contracts down. They're trophyless for 7+ years now. They are weakening by the month.

fixed

RaGe_pt

Exactly what I think about Arsenal. I couldn't say better myself.

GorillaJu

Dzeko is like that guy that just doesn't fucking understand when something is played out. "For friends in my neighbordhood" and "Happy New Year"? What the fuck, dude?

When you're scoring the world cup winning goal, and paying tribute to one of your best friends who is deceased, then that's one thing. But scoring a goal against Arsenal, the professional thing to do would be to just walk off nonchalantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom