• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Best Pokemon ever, expect for
starmie-3.png

My main man.

I always liked Starmie as well! Best Pokes

121.png
009.png

062.png
034.png

059.png
229.png

217.png
181.png

214.png
160.png

289.png
332.png

260.png
324.png

306.png
409.png

455.png
435.png

477.png
395.png

609.png
553.png

567.png
530.png

628.png

I remember when Pokemon card first came out. Everyone kept going to Argos to get the starter decks and the fuckers kept selling out so it was just luck of the draw if you got one or not

Hixx

:lol

My best card was a shiny Chansey. Love that thing.

Everyone had a Chansey.

I nearly got run over once when I opened a pack in the middle of the road and got a shiny Charizard. Stood there looking at it till I heard a horn go and sharp screech of tires.

"Move you fucking idiot!"
"Got Charizard!!"

I didn't even care that this fat bellend had just called me a fucking idiot, got fucking Charizard.

Sloosha

I haven't played a Pokemon game for a good minute. I want to use that chandelier looking Pokemon though - the designs got so ridiculous.

Feorax

Currently playing through Black 2 and having a great time. Just at Victory Road.

Also, Krookodile is the original cock-nose.

LTWheels

Currently playing through Black 2 and having a great time. Just at Victory Road.

Also, Krookodile is the original cock-nose.

I never really got into White 1. Just didn't click with me. The other day I was looking at all the Pokemon designs. After Gold/Silver the designs really do go downhill.

Hixx says people exploit AI with tactics and that's the main thing that made me stop playing these games to begin with. I enjoy a more arcadey experience. WHAT TO DO?!

Get football manager and keep Newcastle out of the championship! Do what Ashley won't!

rodvik

Hixx says people exploit AI with tactics and that's the main thing that made me stop playing these games to begin with. I enjoy a more arcadey experience. WHAT TO DO?!

Just play as a single player with other people. Thats by far the best way to play anyway.

Clegg

Don't think De Gea could have done much more with this shot.

At full stretch and he did well just to get a hand to it.

Wank passing out of defence and lack of concentration from Rafael caused that goal.

1358088689719.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think De Gea could have done much more with this shot.

At full stretch and he did well just to get a hand to it.

Wank passing out of defence and lack of concentration from Rafael caused that goal.

http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1358088689719.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's on Rafael and Clev/Carrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom