• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
1358083434302.gif

This is strangely hypnotic.

Zabojnik

Just watched the extended highlights from Lazio 2 - 0 Atalanta. Atalanta deserved much, much better. I love how RAI's journalists are commenting Floccari's decisive handball, which is basically what gave Lazio the victory (the second goal was an own goal), like it's already yesterday's news. Moving on, moving on. Fucking corrupted serves of Rome. If it happened to us we would've never heard the end of it. Timo would be losing his mind right now and coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories, Conte jokes without end, etc., etc. The curse of being the best, I guess. <3

naziohandball.gif

No idea how both refs failed to see it. They were right there.

Bo-Locks

The pitch was really cut up. It's snowing right now in Manchester and the next game at OT is on Wednesday. I hope it holds up OK.

Banned Paper is pushing it's nationalist agenda in the sports section now. Martin Samuel has written about Arsenal/United/Spurs/Liverpool pushing for FFP restrictions and that it will hand over the control of the English game to Michel Platini.

:lol

Fry

Seriously, I think the idea of supporting two teams is lame. But I could not help myself and the idea of dropping a club is out of question.

But whatever... yolo.

Kyoufu

I can't support two clubs. I cheer on the likes of Juve, Barcelona etc but when one of them loses a game I don't care whatsoever.

When Newcastle loses a game I cry.

Yes. I've cried a lot this season.

Slizz

You can ask any brazilian citizen that loves European football, too. Ask them if it's worth paying to go watch your team in their stadium.

It's not.

I think it might be worth it to see Santos play your team. Neymar is always good for some dumb magic.

Salvadora

I can't support two clubs. I cheer on the likes of Juve, Barcelona etc but when one of them loses a game I don't care whatsoever.

When Newcastle loses a game I cry.

Yes. I've cried a lot this season.

I don't cry when Arsenal lose a game, but it seriously affects my mood. Seeing he who shall not be named score for that club hasn't helped at all.

You can ask any brazilian citizen that loves European football, too. Ask them if it's worth paying to go watch your team in their stadium.

It's not.
You don't have to go to their games, just watch them on your telly. I'm not trying to convince you or saying that you're wrong, but you must have a local club you followed when you were a wee lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom