• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

ds_zps682791a2.gif

Dat info commercial thread :lol

Salazar

Arsenal - scored top marks with inspectors with no contraventions of legislation witnessed
Aston Villa - picked up on maintaining temperature control, a lack of water being provided to certain units and a leaking drain pipe
Chelsea - out of date turkey saddles were almost served, frozen pies were not correctly labelled and concerns about the sale stockpot. A follow up inspection recorded hygiene being generally excellent
Everton - high standards of food hygiene and safety were noted by the inspectors
Fulham - an open box of bread rolls found under a basin, a hole in a wall which could have given access to pests, and a pair of rusty scissors
Liverpool - showed good standards and procedures
Man City - noted for very good standards and no action required
Man United - criticised for flaking paintwork and concerns were raised about the presence of rodents, with the report instructing the club to continue to monitor and react to the mouse activity
Newcastle - no problems were discovered by inspectors at St James’s Park with good standards observed
Norwich - no response
QPR - a few minor problems found at Loftus Road such as a few loose taps, no hot water to a hand basin and low lighting in certain areas
Reading - inspectors found dead insects and cobwebs at the Madejski Stadium, which they instructed the club to clean away, as well as a hole in a ceiling and rubbish behind the PG Tips table
Southampton - instructed to clean one of their ceilings, refill a soap dispenser and sort out a gap in a floor which provided potential access for pests
Stoke - told to clean a dirty vacuum packer and take action on some pouches for vacuum packing that were stored in a dirty box
Sunderland - inspection found the Stadium of Light to comply with hygiene and food legislation
Swansea - chicken being served that was still pink, out of date watercress, out of date pate and an open packet of cooked ham left in a kitchen
Tottenham - scored well in the report with food hygiene being recorded as well managed
West Brom - top marks for West Brom as hygiene standards were recorded as being very high
West Ham - some extractor filters needed to be cleaned and a missing ceiling tile needed to be replaced
Wigan - high standards were noted at Wigan with the report just telling them to ensure temperatures were recorded properly

YcARh.gif

City have signed Jamie Oliver to take care of our catering next season, 5 year contract :lolol

You are the worst.

Diego is netting a cool 8,2 million in base wages per season, which is almost twice as much as Götze/Reus..lmao
Fucking VWolfsburg/Golfsburg.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea - out of date turkey saddles were almost served, frozen pies were not correctly labelled and concerns about the sale stockpot. A follow up inspection recorded hygiene being generally excellent

You'd think having a waiter as head coach would stop this from happening.

PJX

Just watched the United / Liverpool match because I was busy yesterday. I just want to know what the hell is going on with Joe Allen?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just watched the United / Liverpool match because I was busy yesterday. I just want to know what the hell is going on with Joe Allen?

Combination of:

1. Not actually that good
2. Being overplayed
3. Not really having a clear role

This is what normally happens to players who have no fear of being benched, because the manager will hold on to them no matter what.

/^ all of those arguments make sense as well, lol

LegoArmo

Philippe Auclair (@PhilippeAuclair) tweeted at 11:59 AM on Mon, Jan 14, 2013:
Ben Arfa: 'I first have to [help] save my club. Afterwards, you never know. To sign for PSG would be a childhood dream'.

confuziz

Banned
Philippe Auclair (@PhilippeAuclair) tweeted at 11:59 AM on Mon, Jan 14, 2013:
Ben Arfa: 'I first have to [help] save my club. Afterwards, you never know. To sign for PSG would be a childhood dream'.

Like PSG would need Ben Arfa. They got about 6 players better than him lol

:lol Allegedly Suso has deleted his Twitter account because he was caught messaging a girl asking for her number who was actually a boy.

:lol

I would have had a semen embolism if that volley had gone in.
:lol

Was a great effort, left footed too, good technique. Wish Clev would shoot more actually, gets into good positions but always looks for a pass first. Fair enough I guess, but I do think he has the ability to get a fair few goals for us.

Man you guys seen that video of Nasri and Chamakh getting abused walking into the Emirates? It's nothing crazy but man, feel bad for them, inside the stadium it just seems par for the course but outside it hits home a bit more.

Salazar

The bloke who gets in his face is begging for something to happen.

Wilshere would have chinned him.

Edit: amazing how pathetic people sound squeaking out "prick" and "wanker".

Yeah he did but still, nobody deserves that shit for leaving a crap team for a good one.

True. But Nasri is a cunt too, no one can blame him for wanting to win a trophy in his career. Just seems like a silly situation in the first place, surely they could have gotten into the stadium easier than having to walk quite a bit with fans that he well knows are pissed with him (and he even kind of trolled). Of course those fans like the guy getting in his face is a moron, but that is the very least you would expect to happen.

What did Nasri do exactly? Arsenal got £25m for a player who isn't worth that :p its one of their better deals.....

Least he didn't leave for free plus it allowed for Wenger to get....er Gervinho? Giroud? Park? Santos? Merts? >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom