• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Not even sure, seems like a lost cause at this point the lazy and injured twat. Too busy partying to play football even if he was not injured.

I hate when promising players just fuck up their careers with their shitty attitudes.

In other news, Falcao wants to come and join the fun in Paris!!

He told Téléfoot:
Falcao said:
I've been there before, and I love it. PSG have a very ambitious sporting project and they've invested a huge amount of money to construct a competitive team. That will need time, but that could come very quickly.
Falcao said:
It's not impossible that I could be meeting you (the French media) very soon.

Falcao and Ibra upfront!! goal galore!!!! I think Andres would be a PSG fan.

FootballFan

Random thing I read, the cost of the three Ballon d'Or nominees suits.

Ronaldo’s suit: 3,500 Euros
Messi’s suit: 1,400 Euros
Iniesta’s suit: 236 Euros

edit
Who even cares about that lol.

I hate when promising players just fuck up their careers with their shitty attitudes.

He told Téléfoot:

jhZHi8BuGDaCV_e.jpg

qindarka

Banned

He told Téléfoot:

He is just keeping his options open. Highly doubt he will actually go there.

Meier

Halilovic.

Who falls cleanly into the "able to be benchpressed by Wilbury" category.

We have been linked to this kid for some time. They want a lot of money for him though.

I thought Iniesta looked fantastic. I bet that suit was from H&M if it only cost that little.

The way Mike Dean awarded that Dzeko penalty is infuriating.

Why does he need to go all Shakespearen with the dramatic pause and then the comical hand signal. Fucking twat.

GorillaJu

Except for the stupid watermark. HEY GUYS, IF ANYONES SEEING THIS PHOTO I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW IT COMES FROM MY WEBSITE, CRISTIANO RONALDO.

Lightning

Banned
Sagna is definitely gone in the summer, I wonder who else. No-one would've predicted Song to Barcelona.
Jack Wilshere and Szczesny are the 2 players I think will hold out with us the longest as they are both really dedicated but imo it's open season on everyone else. Especially after we miss out on the CL this season. Sagna is definitely gone, I suspect Vermaelen is also going to go and I think Podolski will want to go as well. Those are the 3 players I feel most likely to want away and obviously Walcott if he doesn't sign, which if he has any brains shouldn't.

I am starting to wonder if Wenger himself will stick around. I'm starting to doubt it or why isn't he doing something about fixing this?

Salazar

n8ryh.gif

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann
I said 6 months ago that Carrick is the best defensive midfielder England got ... I hope some people understand why #outstanding

Cracking bloke, Didi.

dc89

Yeah Wilshere's class. Was immense today.

It's a shame he won't win anything. A sad sad shame.

People were saying he was average today.

:lol

For the first hour he was controlling the whole match. Toyed with Liverpool's team.

He'll win lots at City.

DominoKid

n8ryh.gif

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann
I said 6 months ago that Carrick is the best defensive midfielder England got ... I hope some people understand why #outstanding

Cracking bloke, Didi.

sometimes i think welbeck tries too hard instead of just playing naturally.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Random thing I read, the cost of the three Ballon d'Or nominees suits.

Ronaldo’s suit: 3,500 Euros
Messi’s suit: 1,400 Euros
Iniesta’s suit: 236 Euros

edit
Who even cares about that lol.

cheapest, and probably the one who looked better of the bunch.

Salazar

sometimes i think welbeck tries too hard instead of just playing naturally.

Aye.

I'm pretty confident about the Spurs game, though. No clue what will happen midweek, other than hopefully giving Nani and Ando and Rooney a light run to see where they're at.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Falcao said something about Serie A last week as well.

The new Hazard.

-

I liked Iniesta's suit the most.

Salazar

i cant imagine us losing a home replay to West Ham. i'm glad its at an hour when i'm class so i can watch it.

----------DeGea
Raf-Smalling-Jones-Buttner
-------Ando---Fletch
Nani-------Kagawa----Rooney
-----------Chicha

One CM too fat, one CM too thin

#MUFC

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Reading the Grauniad's match report:

"We're 24 points behind United now," he said. "But we're not 24 points behind in terms of quality. The points difference is due to the squad. Once we close the gap in the squad in the coming transfer windows, I've got great faith that we'll be able to challenge."

1317664598_kid_vs_water_hose.gif

Salazar

Yup yup

Looking forward to allocating "Quality Points" (David Brent feat. Meus) for the rest of the season's matches.

Leon Britton is going to be getting a phone call by the sound of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom