• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol
:lol dat £80m.

Hazard must've chosen City/Chelsea ahead of us, so Fergie tried for Moura. PSG got him so now he's going for Zaha and hopefully in the summer, another young promising player. James please frogie.

We'll end up with Zaha and some unknown 16/17 year old who'll have youtube videos saying he's the next zidane/messi/ronaldo/debuchy.
Hazard

Moura

Zaha

Depressing lowering of standards :(

Clegg

Ideal summer signings:
Lars Bender
Mats Hummels

More likely summer signings:
Kevin Strootman
Young defender with potential

What will actually happen:
Zaha
Lampard

TrueBlue

Ideal summer signings:
Lars Bender
Mats Hummels

More likely summer signings:
Kevin Strootman
Young defender with potential

What will actually happen:
Zaha
Lampard

I still think a move for Lampard wouldn't make any sense.

Plus I don't want him to go :'(

Kyoufu

Sagna to PSG, Podolski to Koln, Walcott to Liverpool, Wilshere to Man Utd, Bendtner to Arsenal

PSG has Van Der Wiel. WHAT THE FUCK IS A KOLN and Liverpool already have a Walcott of their own. His name is Sturridge. Man Utd has ClevGod.

Not even going to bother addressing Bendtner.

Timurid

PSG has Van Der Wiel. WHAT THE FUCK IS A KOLN and Liverpool already have a Walcott of their own. His name is Sturridge. Man Utd has ClevGod.

Not even going to bother addressing Bendtner.

Van der wiel shit. He is so bad that he makes Jallet look like Dani Alves. I would love to see Sagna in paris!

Clegg

New Afer Dark gif?

N4M7

rvy is not here anymore, but if he was here I'm sure he was gonna say:

FUCK OFF JESUS*

*The coach, settle down religious GAF.

**And settle down WoodenLung/Phantast2k, I'm okay with blasphemy anyway

***I'm sorry fady

:lol

Didn't realize Phantast and me had that reputation in here, thought I had ignored Luiz and Hernandez enough for no one to notice, but yes, fuck off with your poisonous religious bullshit from football, last thing we want is your holy wars on the pitch too. Go and preach it on your twitter or something instead.

Luiz Jesus shirt cancels itself out cause it says "HELLO GEEZERS" on the back.

Are you a vampire

I'm white/transparent as one and don't do well in sunlight.

FootballFan

I'm in denial so shhh. Fucking Pellegrini.

(You were reminded of Buonatotte because of that tiny guy, weren't you? :p )

Pretty lame tbh, Pellegrini barely used him until now, now that there is rumours of him leaving and other clubs being interested he starts playing him.

He is good enough to at least play as much as Portillo or Iturra at Malaga. Not start all the time, but at least a sub appearance.

And yeah that is actually how I was reminded :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom