• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

or is that won by Arsenal?

AFALQ.gif

Arsenal are hospitality overachievers. Bayern will put ten goals on them. It will be like Blablurn v Wooden.

Hixx

jfoQB8gc40AZd.jpg

Kader Mangane style!!!!!

Don't even know if he's shit but he's about 12 foot tall and is called Kader.

I reckon O'Neill's scouts have been told to find potential cult heroes tbh.

Gives us an option though, our current first XI must be the shortest in the league. There's only our centre halfs and Fletch who are over 6 foot tall.

Kyoufu

I have PES 6 on my PSP. But I never played PES on a console, I'm a FIFA kind of guy.

I'm a PES guy but haven't touched it since Winning Eleven 7. The man marking and other tactics killed the game for me.

I need an arcadey footy experience (with real players).

Linius

I'm a PES guy but haven't touched it since Winning Eleven 7. The man marking and other tactics killed the game for me.

I need an arcadey footy experience (with real players).

FIFA is more seriousness than arcade. Isn't there a demo you can play?

Hixx

kyoufu play ultimate team if you want arcadey. its packed to the brim with bullshit but it's about as arcadey as it gets

Or buy SWOS on XBLA

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's a thread on a Spurs forum I frequent where people are actually saying they would take Torres over Defoe and Adebayor.

iYpVXLLLeCM4J.gif

sohois

Gonna give big recommendations to both Spec Ops and Inazuma Eleven. Both great games, though entirely different. Actually had Spec ops spoiled a bit for me before I played it which took away some of the enjoyment but it was still well worth a play through. Pretty short as well. The gameplay is mediocre so if you are gonna play it just set it to easy.

Inazuma Eleven was very aptly described as like a full version of Blitzball in the Gaf OT, though calling it like Football Pokemon would also be accurate. Best thing about the game is that despite being an RPG one can still win just through plain good tactics and passing rather than relying solely on stats and special moves. However, you should be aware that the story is (hilariously) bad in 1 & even worse (and more hilarious) in 2. Get ready for the same chippy british person voicing every single character, constant bullshit about the power of football and teamwork and shit and dialogue like "Emperor Penguin Lvl 2.?!? That's the forbidden move!!"

Slizz

There's a thread on a Spurs forum I frequent where people are actually saying they would take Torres over Defoe and Adebayor.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/yoshi2542/iYpVXLLLeCM4J.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Does AVB even have a good relationship with him? Regardless, no.

[quote="Freewheelin', post: 46429409"]John Terry?

lol jk[/QUOTE]

Lol did it on purpose.

Slizz

It's great. Just really buggy, the online is a piece of shit and career mode hangs up constantly. The core gameplay is super.

Online sucked for me for the first month. Impossible to play a game.

It fixed itself and now online is smooth and I only use online game modes. I can't imagine playing FIFA AI, it aggravates the shit out of me in the demos of each upcoming release.

Why is online shit? I am enjoying it and addicted to it.

Actually playing online is good... But man we have had a lot of problems with our fifa club, waiting for minutes for matches to load and wondering if it crashed or not and such. Haven't played clubs for a while but head to head matches also seems more stable now, so guess they might have fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom