• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Online sucked for me for the first month. Impossible to play a game.

It fixed itself and now online is smooth and I only use online game modes. I can't imagine playing FIFA AI, it aggravates the shit out of me in the demos of each upcoming release.

Local multi is where it's at. I can't stand online in FIFA, just too many wankers and glitches.

Spurs U21 crushed Wolves 5-1 today. Our youngsters are doing really well.

Haha awesome, playing FM and a United player tries to play the ball out of play so Neymar can get threatment. Luiz doesn't give a shit though and sprints to get the ball on the sideline and start a counter that I score on.

fak you froggie

kharma45

FM is being a cunt on my save, I can always beat the likes of City, Arsenal, Chelsea but lose to the likes of Sunderland etc, players are fucking bi-polar with their efforts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coaches from their playing days. Can you guess them without cheating/reverse googling? :p

BAhspKLCAAEWltc.jpg

BAhnF8kCIAA-sOm.jpg

BAhmWJQCAAEKkP3.jpg

BAhsJtSCEAAs485.jpg

BAhp66hCMAA9dfM.jpg

BAhuJbZCEAAHb9I.jpg

BAhqPJICAAAQQBW.jpg

BAhoLRFCAAAV5QF.jpg

-
BAhq-STCYAExKO7.jpg

BAhookqCUAAPUsR.jpg

-
BAhrtyyCQAAxtlW.jpg

(lol)

BAhkVyRCMAAmGdh.jpg

BAhlbfzCIAAWjfw.jpg

BAhhUsgCYAAHhvn.png

BAhnrrqCQAAYzvE.jpg

BAkjd9ACUAILlVK.jpg

BAkikQfCEAAYZyZ.jpg

dc89

Today's ridiculous statement brought to you by Bluemoon.

"The clubs lack of signings so far points at the fact they are preparing to bring Pep in."

Slizz

Since my last post in this thread I won the Division 3 title and moved up to D2. Both games against PSG and Real the person quit after I dropped 3 goals on them.

To be honest I might quit too if I had 1 shot/shot on goal all game.

Ranked like 80K on 360 lol

Linius

Since my last post in this thread I won the Division 3 title and moved up to D2. Both games against PSG and Real the person quit after I dropped 3 goals on them.

To be honest I might quit too if I had 1 shot/shot on goal all game.

Ranked like 80K on 360 lol

I never quit. Still zero percent DNF. But I'm in a bad spot right now, might even get relegated from division four if I keep continuing like this. I just don't finish my chances :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom