• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Fucking Google Chrome right now..... Getting the stupid transparency squares now when I scroll fast....

What I mean:
E1gKf.png

pulga

Banned
Back at work, so this means I can finally dedicate some time to the thread again :lol

Any notable transfers so far?

Slizz

Why would you want Remy at all? Poor form in Ligue 1 for like a year and the leading scorer on last years Ligue 1 title winning team is garbage in the PL.

Carbonox

Why would you want Remy at all? Poor form in Ligue 1 for like a year and the leading scorer on last years Ligue 1 title winning team is garbage in the PL.

On one hand you'd think a move might rejuvenate him, especially with a few France international players at Newcastle to guide him in his new challenge.

On the other hand you're right - shit form for quite a while now. Aubameyang would be a cheaper alternative and one who could prove to be the better player in the long run. Oh well.

Slizz

On one hand you'd think a move might rejuvenate him, especially with a few France international players at Newcastle to guide him in his new challenge.

On the other hand you're right - shit form for quite a while now. Aubameyang would be a cheaper alternative and one who could prove to be the better player in the long run. Oh well.

You can only hope being with the French players will rejuvenate him. I have no clue on personal relationships on the French National team though, especially after the WC2010 embarrassment.

Feorax

Seems like Liverpool may have had a bid accepted for that Forren fella.

(Haha get it!).

Plays for Molde, centre back.

Left footed, 24, ideal stand in for Agger if (when) injured. Also means we could send Coates out on loan to get some experience.

All for this if the price is decent, since I can't see his wages being astronomical.

He's supposedly having a medical tomorrow. Dat forrencoates future...

Kyoufu

Cabaye will give him a swift kick up the arse and he'll go up that next level.

There's actually a good article on why everyone thinks he must leave Marseille:

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/french-media-reveal-why-remy-needs-to-move/

It's all down to him.

Is it not possible that he changed his mind?

Nah. He talked to Cabaye and Debuchy last night. Debuchy in french press today: "We're looking forward to training with Remy tomorrow".

Yen

Apparently Everton have been chasing this Forren guy for a while. He musn't have wanted to join such an insignificant, small club, instead of European behemoths, Liverpool.

Timurid

Nyx

Anybody read these stories on Andy Van Der Meyde?

Hell no.

So sick of his book-promotion in the end of last year...

''Oh you wasted your talent, cheat on your wife and kids, fucked all kinds of golddiggin' girls, spent tons of cash on absolutely nothing, and wrote a book about it?''

K1LLER7

Apparently Arsenal and United will hold talks with Zaha. Fees agreed.

Read that he's an Arsenal fan so hope he goes there. We need a CM

Clegg

Fergies never been averse to paying a bit over the odds for potential.

And I think United have more money to spend than Arsenal anyway.

Still don't really want him though. There are positions on the pitch that need reinforcements more urgently.

Lightning

Banned
Apparently Arsenal and United will hold talks with Zaha. Fees agreed.

Read that he's an Arsenal fan so hope he goes there. We need a CM
Oh fuck no Wenger!

We need proven talent to help us now. Not another kid for the future.

If Arsenal seriously waste a bunch of money on Zaha Wenger might as well go kill himself.
You wait down the line we're going to steal Shaw. He will join his Southampton teammates at Arsenal.

dc89

The linesman who told Lescott to go acknowledge the City fans has been dropped for the West Brom V QPR game tomorrow night.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Stuart Holden will be in the squad tomorrow for Bolton. Once he gets fully fit he should be able to help them out a lot.

The injuries to him and Lee are what sent them down IMO. Two very good players.

u wanna see something shocking?

neuebitmapkopv1.png

thats me, 2009, in a chelsea shit lol

This is why you lost the CL. Never wear another club's shirt.

faridmon

My exam on Friday went worse than expected. Hate when that happens.

Sorry to hear that. I do have another one on Friday, hope that goes well. Today's exam was on Contract Administration and me who hate Law modules, fumbled around on what to revise which resulted in reading couple of chapters here and there.

I was surprised that all of the questions that came up today was the very chapters I have revised of course, I forgot stuff here and there, but the general idea was in my head, so The moment I started writing, knew it would be a comfortable one.

Kyoufu

HBA says he'll talk to the coach and owner of Newcastle at the end of the season. If we're ambitious, he'll stay.

That's him gone then.

Hopefully whoever buys him will pay us big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom