• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Yeah but he gets no love from us fans. He bailed for London as soon as he could.

Try again bro.
Hamann has never played for a London club.

Played for Milton Keynes which I suppose you could call London.

But that was 11 years after he left Newcastle.

Kyoufu

I am pretty awesome I know. :D

Reading Barton's tweets is making me crack up so hard.

edit: Wait London? I meant Liverpool. Fuck autocorrect.

Hamann gets booed in Newcastle. No love for him.

Dibbz

Damn, Hamann be drilling that shit, KILLING that shIT.

tumblr_m8mua4tnxm1qlvzcfo1_500.gif

Feorax

Work time :(

@arkon, if that's real. Ouch. Bit needless from Didi tbh

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann Whose had a go at Fernandes? U idiot! Don't be bitter. You earned ur dough but blew it. Don't ever try to call me out maggot

@Joey7Barton: @DietmarHamann before you get fully emptied out publicly, you blert. You've got my number. You know where to find me 24/7

I'd say Didi was being nice comparitively...

Yen

Can you printscreen the exchanges for me? I no work twitter good :(

The fulll exchange bar a few tweets probably:
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann
@joey7barton Joey do yourself a favour and stay out of club politics QPR and NUFC have paid you well for playing not to commentonrecruitment

@DietmarHamann trying to give me stick you cheeky man. Get your own life in order first... #peopleinglasshouses

@joey7barton I never said a bad word about my ex clubs and I never will as that's called respect and dignity Joseph .You got a lot to learn

@DietmarHamann only cos your trying your b*llocks off to get a job now your skint. Don't try a be all self righteous u blert. I know u!

@joey7barton My life was in order well before yours you should light a candle for Fernandes and Llambias every day for paying you that money

@DietmarHamann you earned a few quid yourself. U choose to spunk it. Don't hate me cos ur a f*ck up!

@joey7barton My life was in order well before yours you should light a candle for Fernandes and Llambias every day for paying you that money

Joseph I won't get personal as Twitter is not the place to do that but don't think you are bigger than you are

@joey7barton The problem is that you think because you play in France you think you are an international player #farfromit

@DietmarHamann like being a family man. Being honest. Being loyal. Being a man. Being able to look at yourself in the mirror. Can u do that?

@joey7barton Yes I do look in the mirror. I made mistakes but don't forget where you come from.Dont bite the hand off that feeds you

@DietmarHamann before you get fully emptied out publicly, you blert. You've got my number. You know where to find me 24/7

@joey7barton No problem Joseph lets see each other in 5 years I hope I don't have to go to Walton #prison

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm much more interested in a SW spin off than seeing the continuing adventures of flabby, wrinkled Luke and Leia.

Linius

I'm much more interested in a SW spin off than seeing the continuing adventures of flabby, wrinkled Luke and Leia.

That's true. I don't want them to make any more SW films associated with what we already have. We all know how that went down in the prequel trilogy.

Zabojnik

Its not going to be part of the new trilogy but a spin off movie.

And so it begins. The shameless milking of the franchise. I mean, the even more shameless milking. Not that I particularly care. More sci-fi is always a good thing in my book. Who knows, we may even end up a getting a decent SW film.

Randdalf

Pack it up lads.

Sepp Blatter wants to be a studio pundit when he retires from FIFA.

More ominously he just unofficially officially named Platini as his successor as well. Another World Cup in France confirmed then.

Blatter also responded to the booing directed at him during the London Olympics when he appeared on the pitch at Wembley: "This was just a very, I would say, a small boos. Stars are always booed so I'm a star, you have to take it this way. I thought that the public in the Olympic Games, they would be a little bit better educated."

Oblivious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom