• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann
@joey7barton You said you want to boil burglars alive last week ..get a grip son and concentrate on your football ...England international

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
@DietmarHamann champions leagues medals don't make ur wife or kids respect u. Ur life like a car crash mate. Sort ur own house out!

@joey7barton The medals won't make my kids respect me but im not prepared to punch a child in the face in McDonald's for them to respect me

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
@DietmarHamann what a player u where. Now ur just a washed up coke head... #jogon u skint knobhead

@joey7barton I love a pint but never took drugs in my life be careful what you say England international #dontgetangryjoseph

D_prOdigy

Don't really like all the nonchalant crowing when such a firm goes under. I can't help but read all the tweets as "Fuck all the little people's jobs - they dared charge me £40 for a video game". Maybe I'm just squeamish.

GolazoDan

Hey I got promoted to Member status, I feel like a human being at last!

Anyone getting DmC tomorrow? Some humble pie's being eaten over that particular game...

"Disappointed in myself for getting involved in that. But never let a dog try to tell u its not a dog an that u are! A dogs a fucking dog..."

:lol :lol

Linius

Hey I got promoted to Member status, I feel like a human being at last!

Now we can finally take you serious!

j7k.gif

Facism

Gold Member
"Disappointed in myself for getting involved in that. But never let a dog try to tell u its not a dog an that u are! A dogs a fucking dog..."

:lol :lol

It's crazy that Barton is literally the best behaved Barton. Doesn't he have murderer cousins and fraudster uncles?

Hixx

Wait, Remy is going to QPR?

I thought it was done with the Mags? wtf?

Also 5k SAFC going to Wigan this weekend. 2 weeks after 5k to Bolton. I hate being fucking poor I really do.

Lightning

Banned
Shaw is old news.

#MattTargettFuture
I wouldn't mind "old news" Shaw signing for us. He's going to be a fantastic player in the future. I really hope Wenger doesn't drop our pursuit even if we give him back to you on loan we need to secure his future. Wonderful prospect.

PaulLFC

New football magazine on the way on March 1st - TwentyFour7 Football

They must have some seriously wealthy backers to pay all these current and ex-footballers, chairmen, agents, pundits, etc they're signing up to write for them, according to their Twitter.

How is QPR a more desirable option? Is it just the dough?
Newcastle losing out on most of their transfer targets kinda makes me sad. Should've continued to shop in Germany.

New football magazine on the way on March 1st - TwentyFour7 Football

They must have some seriously wealthy backers to pay all these current and ex-footballers, chairmen, agents, pundits, etc they're signing up to write for them, according to their Twitter.

They should offer Remy a fiver and get the scoop on 'Arry's 'Orrible Tactics

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How is QPR a more desirable option? Is it just the dough?
Newcastle losing out on most of their transfer targets kinda makes me sad. Should've continued to shop in Germany.

Money + escape clause.

No brainer.

Linius

I need a moment to laugh at Pitchfork. On the same day they're awarding JT with a Best New Track review and they don't recognize the quality of the new Villagers record. Golden Globes were sheit too. What's wrong with this world :(

Any rumours about Assaidi to lighten the mood Pool Gaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom