• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Guardiola had some few questionable decisions regarding his players. I'm not sure I'd want him if he was to disrupt that fantastic squad.

dc89

BAmhsSXCAAA24l_.jpg:large

:( fuck. Recent pic of Michael Johnson. Doesn't even train at the club anymore and out of contract in the summer.

Could have been at the heart of the City and England midfield by now.

Clegg

Who's to say he wouldn't take a wage cut to go somewhere he really wanted to if he ever did leave Real?
Maybe.

I agree with Viva on Ronaldo needing to stay in a competitive league.

Just can't see him taking a pay cut to come back to United or whoever.

I could actually see him flop, but even if he's successful and turns Bayern into the next Barca - which is not hard, because they already play vGaal's possession crap - he just has to bench some technically less gifted players like Müller - I'd still be happy fine with it even if that meant 2-3 spot for a few more seasons because that would turn a lot of attention towards BL and make us more competitive in the long run.

GQman2121

Banned
The awards don't mean shit. Yeah its nice to see a show you spend time with win, but unless they're dependent on winning to stay on the air, who gives a shit? Surely the voters are not as invested in the programs as the actual audience is.

Having said that, Homeland's second season was complete and utter dog shit.

dc89

Pep won't go to Munich. It's all set up for him in Manchester.

We're soon to have some of the best facilities in the world including an academy where the goal is to provide the first team with a constant steam of players.

Then he has his mates upstairs. It's all too obvious. But in-denialGAF refuses to see it.

Comment in response to story Pep is going to Bayern:

Like seriously whats roman gonna do when Pep rejects him, actual people will die

:lol :lol :lol

Hitler/Downfall video for it is going to be Oscar worthy.

Yen

Homeland S2 was pretty poor especially in comparison to the first. Although I haven't finished it yet, maybe the last four or five episodes aren't like a bad 24.

I wonder how he would've turned out if Fergie hadn't turned him into a CM.

Ever see the videos of Ando at Porto and during the under 19 world cup?

Her looked brilliant.

I remember when we first bought him and he used to take on players all the time.
Ummm did you guys watch the video or not, he's killing it, all this season, apart from that one random free kick the dude included lol. Skinny Ando.

His first season at CM was awesome. I don't think he would have ever cut it as a #10 because he is too inconsistent with his passing and touch.

I still have faith. Mark Nobles gonna get beasted on Wednesday.

Meier

I'd be surprised if Pep ended up at Bayern only because their typical German language requirement. They did sign Javi Martinez though for the big bucks so maybe they're willing to open things up a bit.

I'm hopeful that City get him because I'd like to see what he can do with the same staff above him helping out. I'm not entirely confident that he can recreate the same success as he did at Barca but I think he's worth a shot to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom