• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Redknapp is a massive hypocrite.

"Shouldn't be spending so much on wages when the stadium only holds 18000".

I'll piss myself when then get relegated in May.

Someone following gaming gaf,

do people assume that Brad's/GB's DMC review was moneyhatted?
(because of that CBS, industry-journalism-clash drama)
Apparently he gave it a 5/5.

Watching the QL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-afmsFlAU

/looks like butt, lol I see where the skeptics are coming from..
//growling metal soundtrack...fuck that, I'm turning off.

Randdalf

Redknapp is such a slimy mothefucker. His transfer policy is how I play FM

I once nearly put Barcelona in administration with my 'Arry transfer policy. I collectively spent approximately £420m on 3 players (mainly through monthly instalments), and £760m in total on my first eleven. Some players were on 500k a week after yearly wage rises of 50% in their contract kicked in.

If they don't respond just assign shit randomly. So long as team 3 gets on the pitch.

position: am
height: 178 cm
weight: 145 lbs/66 kg
preferred foot: right

Lunchbox:
position: Pepe
height: 188 cm
weight: 82 kg

ST/LW/AM
174cm
68kg
left

RW, RB,
185 cm
88Kg
Right foot

I have no idea what´s going on, but anyway.

position: I´m like Balotelli.
height: 182 cm
weight: 72 kg
nationality; Spanish

New Team

KidA
Odd
Sloosha
Soi Fong
Lunchbox
Faridmon
Regulus
Jeff
Spanish Wrath
Milchmonster
Fady
Lightning
Anderson
Bud23

Team physio: doicare
Ultra supporter: Juanpablo

We need more!

I'm going to be gone for a while, so someone else will have to pm this information to Kingellesar

Defenders done.

22 players so far, After Dark currently has 12 and NeoGaf has 10! Dunno why but After Dark are stockpiling DLs. Must be a master plan. They're all Gareth Bales.

Plus I think best way would be to turn off transfers first window, I've disabled transfer budgets for both teams so they are STUCK with us.

We are gonna get some managers fired!

Ah cool :)

lol yeah, Team Afer Dark is the definition of a Massive team.

Btw have you created the managers? We can't be having Pardew as the manager :p

Haha its stuck with the Palace and Watford managers at the moment, I'll let Wooden sort those out if he wants to, I know he added a few staff to board.

If we're a massive team, does that mean Man City are no longer the massivest team in England?

Timurid

Haha its stuck with the Palace and Watford managers at the moment, I'll let Wooden sort those out if he wants to, I know he added a few staff to board.

If we're a massive team, does that mean Man City are no longer the massivest team in England?

What league are you adding us in?

operon

Team 2 is where its at. Although a 100 pounds a week, old harry has just drove up my driveway offering me 250k a week and a 5 year deal with no reduction one we get relegated

3Sixty

Team 2 is where its at. Although a 100 pounds a week, old harry has just drove up my driveway offering me 250k a week and a 5 year deal with no reduction one we get relegated

"Operon's a triffic player Jeff but he's not out player, he's a fantastic lad, I'd love to do a deal with him but he's not our player"

K1LLER7

They're still the massivest team with an empty stadium :p

but don't tell DC, he'll realise it soon.

WJD

I just know my player's going to break a leg or something in the first game, thus sending Team 1 into a crisis from which they'll never recover.

Randdalf

"Operon's a triffic player Jeff but he's not out player, he's a fantastic lad, I'd love to do a deal with him but he's not our player"

Does anyone remember when Harry basically kidnapped Amdy Faye so he wouldn't sign for another club? In fact, I just found the story again...

Harry Redknapp went to extremes in the summer of 2003 to sign Amdy Faye. To capture Faye’s signature, he captured the player. But then there was fierce competition for the man dubbed “the next Patrick Vieira”.

Born in Dakar, Faye was on AS Monaco’s books before moving to Auxerre. By the end of his second season he was in the Senegal squad for the 2002 World Cup finals, although he did not play in the famous win over France. Still, Faye attracted admirers.

In the summer of 2003, seven top-flight English clubs were linked with Faye. Reports surfaced that Redknapp was interested in taking him to newly promoted Portsmouth. “He is a player I have been looking at for some time,” Redknapp said. “He’s a very intelligent player and a good passer, who will be a big asset.” Faye agreed a three-year deal and Auxerre received a transfer fee of about £1.5 million.

Shortly after Faye signed, the Daily Mirror lauded Redknapp as “undisputed king of the transfer sting”. The manager played Faye in a midweek preseason match away to Kilmarnock under the pseudonym “Andy Henry” to trick scouts from other clubs – which was an offence under FA rules.

A couple of days later, Redknapp received a call saying that Faye had left his hotel in Portsmouth and was on his way to Heathrow to fly to Paris. Redknapp rushed to the airport. “I go and find him, capture him,” Redknapp said. “I bundle him into the car back to my home in Bournemouth. Get him in the house and we’ve got two bulldogs. I said, ‘Amdy, if you escape, these dogs, one of them will bite your legs, the other bites your b*****ks.’ ” He stayed the night and the deal was done the next day.

operon

Team 1 has a strong squad.

Team 2 is made up of overrated show ponies like Wilbury and Viva.

We will prevail.
with wilbury rubbing our inner thigh after training we will beat all round us and celebrate samba style after every goal, whilst gaf drools over wilbury the sexiest physio this side of the yukon valley

Clegg

We have players that will put in a shift.

Indeed we do.

Look at that lots CM pairing:

Vivalaraza
Wilbury

Do you expect them to be there in the pissings of rain and when the tackles are flying in? Wilbz will use his new found fame to sleep with barely legal teens and Viva will be too busy counting his money to give a fuck.

Then look at their defenders:

Salazar
Arnie
Baconsaurus
WoodenLung

Salazar and Arnie will come to blows with each other. Bacon will be banned for ten games due to racially abusing an opposition player and Wooden will be too busy trying to harass the referee.

All midfielders done! Calling it a day, shattered, only got wingers and strikers to add so that'll take about half hour, then team 3 once I have all the details, assuming they have enough to make a team, if not maybe best to split them up between the current two teams? That'd be roughly 30 or so players for each team.

operon

All midfielders done! Calling it a day, shattered, only got wingers and strikers to add so that'll take about half hour, then team 3 once I have all the details, assuming they have enough to make a team, if not maybe best to split them up between the current two teams? That'd be roughly 30 or so players for each team.
Looking forward to this

Salvadora

Pretty much reinforces the fact that the EPL is the best league in the world. I hope we'll see the future best players in world come here instead of Spain/?.

K1LLER7

Pretty much reinforces the fact that the EPL is the best league in the world. I hope we'll see the future best players in world come here instead of Spain/?.
The future best player in the world is currently on loan at Rio Ave. he'll be back to light the PL up next season.

Kyoufu

Exactly. I demand a challenge for Pep, I wanna know if he's for real. Right now, he's all hype.

I want Mourinho or Guardiola to take a lesser team to the CL.

They get it too easy when they have infinite money to spend on their squads.

Come on Mourinho... come to Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom