• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

All midfielders done! Calling it a day, shattered, only got wingers and strikers to add so that'll take about half hour, then team 3 once I have all the details, assuming they have enough to make a team, if not maybe best to split them up between the current two teams? That'd be roughly 30 or so players for each team.

Cannot wait for this! Great Stuff!

I want Mourinho or Guardiola to take a lesser team to the CL.

They get it too easy when they have infinite money to spend on their squads.

Come on Mourinho... come to Newcastle.

Mourinho won the Europa League and the Champions League with Postiga and Derlei as forwards. Think about that.

Messi

I know this is footballGaf BUT, I am a bit peeved that SKY finally got the NBA rights in the UK and Ireland from ESPN. Starting tomorrow or Friday with the game in London they will be doing all the coverage. My big problem is that I have been following the NBA this season on ESPN/ESPN America, mostly though NBA tonight and some live games. NBA tonight was daily which I found was very helpful in keeping up to date. On Skys planner I see they have a weekly recap for 30 mins which cant possibly cover all the bases that ESPN America was covering. :/

I hate Sky :(

There are 3 teams now? How many players are there in total?

Potentially, if they have enough. So if you want in then see the last page or so, there's a team 3 list.

I don't mind adding to the database, once you get into a pattern it becomes easy. Nearly went to bed in a pissed off mood but managed to remain in division 1 on UT online >_> Now I sleep.

qindarka

Banned
Potentially, if they have enough. So if you want in then see the last page or so, there's a team 3 list.

I don't mind adding to the database, once you get into a pattern it becomes easy. Nearly went to bed in a pissed off mood but managed to remain in division 1 on UT online >_> Now I sleep.

Right, I'll PM you my details.

Salazar

Looks like we've signed Tom Rogic. Can any Aussies fill me in?

I'm Australian but A League :lol, so I can't help.

His Wikipedia is hilarious

He was also selected to join the Nike Football Academy after winning The Chance, a competition which he won therefore officially declaring him as one of the best eight young footballers in the world.

So Rennes apparently turned down a £28mill bid for mvila a year ago but will now accept a £7mill deal from Harry. Sounds shady as fuck. Harry's wheelin' and dealin' again

Messi

So Rennes apparently turned down a £28mill bid for mvila a year ago but will now accept a £7mill deal from Harry. Sounds shady as fuck. Harry's wheelin' and dealin' again

tumblr_mbjmazQ3Se1qejm2wo1_500.gif

Is this true Rennes? You are doing it wrong.

Ok team 3 currently has 15 players but only 6 have given details.

Name: qindarka
Nationality: Malaysian
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Preferred foot: Right
Preferred position: GK

Lunchbox:
position: CB
height: 188 cm
weight: 82 kg
preferred foot: right

Name: faridom
RB,
185 cm
88Kg
Right foot
Name: KidA Seven
position: AM
height: 178 cm
weight: 145 lbs/66 kg

Name: Milchmonster
LW
174cm
68kg
left

Name: bud23
position: st
height: 182 cm
weight: 72 kg
nationality; Spanish

Odd_morsel
Sloosha
Soi Fong
Regulus
Jeff
Spanish Wrath
Fady
Lightning
Anderson

So if someone could think of another 5 or so names to add that will be fine. I'll just have to randomly assign stats and positions to each one to fill the team out.

/night

LegoArmo

I like it. The Herald article I read called him a "wonderkid". From what I can tell, he's done alright in the A-League, impressed on trial, and definitely seems to have the physical build for the SPL. So I guess we'll see how much a step up he's making.

Ok team 3 currently has 15 players but only 6 have given details.

Name: Lego
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 192 cm
Weight: 90 kg (I wish)
Preferred foot: Right
Preferred position: ST or CB (I'm Dion Dublin, bitch)

Sage00

Once And Future Member

I swear read an African player Celtic have been linked with also won a contest to train at that academy. :lol

Looks like we're going around picking up the football X Factor flops. :lol THERE MUST BE A LEONA LEWIS HERE SOMEWHERE.

rodvik

Maybe it was the players choice, QPR will pay him top wages, the previous bidder wouldnt?

Facism

Gold Member
what team am i in?

height:175cm
weight:90kg (buff blud u no it)
pref foot: left
pref position: LB/CB
nationality: turkish

just seen i'm team 2. looks like it the best squad. yurt up front, 90 goals a season.

Nah lol, just to fill the quota.

[IMG']http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/liverpoolecho/feb2012/4/9/anfield-cat-56732917.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG']http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/mambots/content/multithumb/thumbs/575.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2011.10.12.SoccerFrog128792790.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG']http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Dog-Invades-Soccer-Field-During-Copa-Sudamericana-Match.jpg[/IMG]

Was actually at the frog match.

Was at a match where Zdenek Pospech managed to hit a bird with a ball, he then carried it out to the sideline, thought it was dead (it looked like it when it dropped) but then the fucker started moving into the pitch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom