• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

*IMO*

What Zabo said +

The players (and probably the coach himself) won't be as motivated now that Pep is coming next season.

Their redemption season suddenly turned into a transitional one. Their style of play and formation is going to change with Pep.

not really. the style bayern plays is really similar to that of barcelona and I think bayern is motivated enough to win a title after the 2 years drought

Clegg

In 3 years you'll be lucky to be debt free and to have a thin Anderson.

City will have world class facilities and his mates will be upstairs still.

Dem stars lie to you bro.

You're talking as if United don't have world class facilities.

And the maturation of United loan isn't for another four and a half years.

pulga

Banned
nah tito's success proves how great pep was. he created amazing fundamentals allowing for smooth, sustained success when he left.

unlike mourinho who leaves only chaos.

CHAOS!

0.jpg

Again, what does Mourinho have to do with these news exactly?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mou proved himself at Porto and built Chelsea from the ground up. Pep's gone from one rich, built team to another.

Why are you even bringing Mourinho into this? Barcelona fans can't help but compare themselves to us, every single time.

Oh please, from the ground up with a SHITLOAD of money. Abramovich bought whatever player Mou wanted. It's nothing like Wenger with Arsenal or Ferguson with United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
not really. the style bayern plays is really similar to that of barcelona and I think bayern is motivated enough to win a title after the 2 years drought

That's true, but still, announcing it now wasn't the smartest move.

So, who's going to buy Robben next season?
3AQmK.gif

:lol people being too busy with Mou even when Pep has just been announced as new Bayern manager, just tells us that Mou is the biggest. THE MOU RETURN, Interim manager swap with Real.

pulga

Banned
This thread has become unreadable.

I'm going to play FIFA while Pulga calms down.

???

Im not the only one saying Pep chickened out, man.

:lol people being too busy with Mou even when Pep has just been announced as new Bayern manager, just tells us that Mou is the biggest. THE MOU RETURN, Interim manager swap with Real.

This. It's very common in Barcelona fans (atleast the ones I know IRL), they love taking every bit of anything and finding a way to compare it to Real Madrid. It's baffling.

dc89

You're talking as if United don't have world class facilities.

And the maturation of United loan isn't for another four and a half years.

United's pitch at Old Trafford is far from first class.

Maybe that's why you get so many injuries. It was a mess on Sunday.

Dibbz

Will be interesting if Pep tries to go all Barca on the team or plays to the strengths of what is there. What are the strengths of Bayern? Give it to Gomez?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I brought Mou into the discussion because we are talking about a manager, and Mou is one of the best in the world. Nothing off-topic about it.

pulga

Banned
I brought Mou into the discussion because we are talking about a manager, and Mou is one of the best in the world. Nothing off-topic about it.

But we're talking about Pep and his, for many, disappointing move to Bayern.

Plus why would you even bring Mou into this? He won a CL with Porto. He don't need to prove shit.

pulga

Banned
While on the Mou topic, this basically confirms he's going to City, doesnt it? Can't see them sticking with Mancini for another season.

Wait, QPR got both Remy and M'Vila? They are going to crash so hard when they relegate. :lol

While on the Mou topic, this basically confirms he's going to City, doesnt it? Can't see them sticking with Mancini for another season.

No, return to Chelsea. Stop even suggesting otherwise.

dc89

Pitches get cut up all the time.

Thats not a good point to make, dc.

It was a mess before the game started. United have always had a lesser standard of pitch. It probably doesn't get the light it should because of the tall stands.

But, i want to go back to mourning the loss of the manager we never had.

It's a dark day here at MCFC HQ. flag is at half mast.

1860 München gets Sven Göran Eriksson.

Bayern München gets Pep Guardiola.

#Difference

Did they actually get Sven Goran Eriksson? I saw him deny everything saying "well that is news to me, I've not signed anything".

Edit :

"I did talk to them six weeks ago but there has been nothing since and I am not sure where this announcement has come from," the 64-year-old said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21036911

:lol

I don't think Pep is going to try and transport his Barca system/tactic to Bayern.

I'm sure he has another vision for them and will work with the base they already have.

Good wingers there so good prep for United 2016.

Rad-

I was kind of hoping Pep would have the balls to take a midtable team and prove his ability to take a team forward. Also didn't Barca mentally burn him? I can't imagine Bayern being that much less stressful.

pulga

Banned
1860 München gets Sven Göran Eriksson.

Bayern München gets Pep Guardiola.

#Difference

Ahhh Sven. I remember when his Mexico side came to the Estadio Olimpico in Honduras, proceeded to batter them into submission and he was fired the next day <3

We'll need good wingers first.
Oliver Kay &#8207;@OliverKayTimes
Also interesting today: David Gill's comment to @SkySportsNews that "if we did something with Wilfried (Zaha), that would be for the summer"

FFS. If Gill is talking about it you can bet we're pretty damn sure.

Sigh.

Stop messing with my head.

You have a bigger chance of having Roy Hodgson than Pep in 2016.
Sorry dude. He's gonna come over when he's done his thing at Bayern.

In your heart you know this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom