• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Guys, does Malwarebytes replace your firewall? Is there a Malwarebytes firewall? Because I seem to have got a trojan, which I believe was responsible for repeatedly turning off my firewall. So I download Malwarebytes, and now I can't turn the firewall back on, but I'm getting messages saying Malwarebytes has blocked something.

1336547916425.jpg

I have no idea what is wrong, I wish I could help

Switch off the option that adds random players when you make a new game (I think it's "add key staff").

Still not working, After Dark still generates players to fill up the squads and most of the player are rotting in u18.

Only thing I can think of is to make everyone a bit older..but the other two teams are working fine and loads MOST of the players into first team.

Randdalf

Still not working, After Dark still generates players to fill up the squads and most of the player are rotting in u18.

Only thing I can think of is to make everyone a bit older..but the other two teams are working fine and loads MOST of the players into first team.

Ah the option is "add players to playable teams" but I assume you switched that off.

Just watched the highlights

- Anderson's pass on the first goal, nice.
- Giggs snake hips, lovely.
- Rooney pen, wat.

70k attendance. dc was getting loud on Twitter how OT would be empty. Lol.

Ah the option is "add players to playable leagues" but I assume you switched that off.

"Add Players to Playable Teams"? Had that and Add Key Staff unticked...

If anyone wants a mess around with the database, let me know I can either email you or anyone recommend a place to upload it?

So big Rickie Lambert now joint highest English goalscorer. What's the bet Woy still picks Carroll etc over him?
Fergie was saying how Lambert's 33/33 record is how pens should be dealt with. I think Rooney is dunzo on pens.

Good result for you guys btw. Happy for you. Esp Puncheon who looks a player.

Fry

You're so weird :lol

You don't even want him. His contract only runs three years, which is probably the latest Fergie's going to retire. Bayern is a club that are basically the hot hot hot favourites to win the league every year. He just doesn't have to fuck up and he's done a job. They're the side most like Barca in the world probably.

No middle fingers whatsoever.

I was skeptical because I very much like Jupp's work, I thought he was going to stay for a couple of years longer.

When I said 'I don't want Pep', it meant I didn't want anyone. But since Jupp is really retiring at the end of the season, I won't complain about his replacement at all.

K1LLER7

Ok according to Genie Scout, drum roll please.

Willkiller is the best of a very medicore bunch, he could make it, PA of 171, BebeCome Back is second with 166, rest of us are between 119-150. So I guess it is randomly assigning but the coaches are just wank ;p

They're all dc89s, hyping their players up PR style.

Messi step aside, even FM knows Bebe will be a future star, :p

willkiller would get a knee injury like Torres and end up a mediocre player never fulfilling his potential.

I would love to see Pep's first training with Gomez. He's the kind of player that would have been dropped quickly at Pep's Barca. But Pep can't do that, Gomez was Hoeneß' last big transfer and now that he has started scoring a lot and after Hoeneß got so much shit for signing him in the beginning, I can't see him getting benched over a long period.

But well, Mandzukic is just as bad for Bayern, probably worse and Pizarro is old, so he doesn't have a real alternative, anyway.

K1LLER7

I would love to see Pep's first training with Gomez. He's the kind of player that would have been dropped quickly at Pep's Barca. But Pep can't do that, Gomez was Hoeneß' last big transfer and now that he has started scoring a lot and after Hoeneß got so much shit for signing him in the beginning, I can't see him getting benched over a long period.

But well, Mandzukic is just as bad for Bayern, probably worse and Pizarro is old, so he doesn't have a real alternative, anyway.

He'll sign Lewandowski and bring Messi over.

^ Why doesn't Awsome Garcia post here anymore?

Messi

I will not be suprised if he drops him. After the Eto'/Ibra shit (both transfers btw)

Messi step aside, even FM knows Bebe will be a future star, :p

willkiller would get a knee injury like Torres and end up a mediocre player never fulfilling his potential.

The real star of the game is Lego, I dunno what his ego is like but out of all the gaffers, in 3 games he was the only play to not only score once...but twice.

Obviously Bebe was saving it for the important run in...

I have a feeling that Robben and Ribery will go straight away, although maybe he won't shake things up too much as he gets to know the league.

But how funny would it be if Pep didn't like Schweinsteiger.

I have a feeling that Robben and Ribery will go straight away, although maybe he won't shake things up too much as he gets to know the league.

Watch City bid for every Bayern player just to see who they could have.

....no one would be my bet. I bet Pep comes out and says he is happy with squad and they will only buy if presented with a deal.

Wilbur

Banned

Robben gone, Ribery will stay I think.

Easily my best follow.

Just read the thread back from tonight. No meltdowns, a shame, unless you count the lemon juice dc sprinkles on his key board.

Rooney is so shit at pens. 60% conversion rate. Appalling.

dc14 has become ever so bitter recently. Every post is about United.

And Rooney needs to gtfo. RVP permanently. Should have been Giggs tonight.

Arnie

Fuck me, 15 pages in a few hours. We need a "Footy-GAF hourly recap" thread, lol.

Aye, I'm going to be constantly working this month so I miss out on a load of stuff.

Then I get home and read the thread to see a cavalcade of Mancs creaming themselves over Anderson, and I close my laptop.

Fry

Why the fuck would that happen? He's Bayern's best player.

I will not be suprised if he drops him. After the Eto'/Ibra shit (both transfers btw)
But like I said, it was Hoeneß last "prestige" transfer. And the most important rule at Bayern is: don't fuck it up with Hoeneß or you'll go rather sooner than later, see van Gaal.

K1LLER7

The real star of the game is Lego, I dunno what his ego is like but out of all the gaffers, in 3 games he was the only play to not only score once...but twice.

Obviously Bebe was saving it for the important run in...
he'll tear through the other gaf teams ;)

Easily my best follow.

Just read the thread back from tonight. No meltdowns, a shame, unless you count the lemon juice dc sprinkles on his key board.

Rooney is so shit at pens. 60% conversion rate. Appalling.

While we have any of RVP, Giggs, Nani or Carrick on the pitch, they should take them.

FuturusX

Robben gone, Ribery will stay I think.

dc14 has become ever so bitter recently. Every post is about United.

And Rooney needs to gtfo. RVP permanently. Should have been Giggs tonight.

Oh how the crown can pass so easily between the heads of Kings...
c*nts?

K1LLER7

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on his team's record of five penalties scored and four missed this season: "I think we have to improve at that.

"There have been several great examples over the years -[(former Southampton midfielder] Matthew Le Tissier scoring 47 out of 48.

"A penalty kick is your opportunity to take advantage of a foul or a handball or whatever and score a goal."

And this will be why we buy Lampard. To take Penalties.

Clegg

There is some excellent United transfer muppetry on Twitter right now.

The lad who called the RVP transfer and the Welbeck contract extensions says United will sign a player from the Championship whose team plays in blue.

<3 Muppetry

The lad who called the RVP transfer and the Welbeck contract extensions says United will sign a player from the Championship whose team plays in blue.

<3 Muppetry
That guy is about 6 for 6 at the moment lol.

Arsenal buying Cavani? Arsenal fans believing this shit? Lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh how the crown can pass so easily between the heads of Kings...
c*nts?

Well, for pens. Not out the whole club.

Joe Allen is amazing right?

Wasn't even on my list of Welsh players.

<3 Muppetry

craig-bellamy_86842t.jpg

edit: no wait cardiff play in red now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom