• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

1358373198164.gif

Hahahaha.

Scholes is awesome, just can't time a tackle! Age probs isn't helping...

This is disgraceful.

Oh wow, Bayern forums are fun, they're even more self-confident than before and not in a good way lol

Great stuff like:

---Ribery-----Robben-----Müller----
--------Götze-------Kroos-----------
---Alaba------Martinez----Lahm----
-------Badstuber---Boateng--------
----------------Neuer-----------------

"I'm also happy for the Dortmund guys, the may have been downgraded to the clear number 2 but number 2 after all. If Pep hadn't come, it would have been Klopp and then BVB would have been destroyed."

That's enough for today, will read that stuff again when we win the league and DFB cup next year lol

K1LLER7

There is some excellent United transfer muppetry on Twitter right now.

The lad who called the RVP transfer and the Welbeck contract extensions says United will sign a player from the Championship whose team plays in blue.

<3 Muppetry
Is Zaha seriously the highest rated Championship player? His touch seems quite heavy and shoots way too often. From the clips i've seen of him, he plays a little like Welbeck.

Graham Alexander would be cheaper if you can tempt him out of retirement a la Paul Scholes

Rickie Lambert has a record of 31 out of 31 according to Fergie. Not bad.

-------

Kompany would've got a red for that challenge /DC89

Clegg

Is Zaha seriously the highest rated Championship player? His touch seems quite heavy and shoots way too often. From the clips i've seen of him, he plays a little like Welbeck
Zaha is certainly the most hyped Championship player at the moment.

But this guy on twitter wasn't talking about Zaha.

Said he was talking about someone else.

K1LLER7

Zaha is certainly the most hyped Championship player at the moment.

But this guy on twitter wasn't talking about Zaha.

Said he was talking about someone else.

have you got a link to his twitter?

When Newcastle get relegated next season and announce a blue away kit, we'll sign Cabaye :p

Scholes gets away with murder.
Agree that he does, some should be reds but he usually gets booked in a match too.

Is Zaha seriously the highest rated Championship player? His touch seems quite heavy and shoots way too often. From the clips i've seen of him, he plays a little like Welbeck.

Rickie Lambert has a record of 31 out of 31 according to Fergie. Not bad.

-------

Kompany would've got a red for that challenge /DC89

Will Hughes looks pretty good for a 17 year old. One of my friends showed my highlights of him against Leeds in a game before Christmas. He pretty much ran the show in that game.

edit: this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOao-OD8ulk

Wilbur

Banned

That's not the point. That Suarez gif is worse than the Scholes gif. It may be 1000 times worse than any tackle ever committed on Suarez because there doesn't need to be contact for Suarez to go down, but the fact remains Suarez pulled more deplorable shit in his respective gif than Scholes does in his.

fuenf

Oh wow, Bayern forums are fun, they're even more self-confident than before and not in a good way lol

Great stuff like:

---Ribery-----Robben-----Müller----
--------Götze-------Kroos-----------
---Alaba------Martinez----Lahm----
-------Badstuber---Boateng--------
----------------Neuer-----------------

"I'm also happy for the Dortmund guys, the may have been downgraded to the clear number 2 but number 2 after all. If Pep hadn't come, it would have been Klopp and then BVB would have been destroyed."

That's enough for today, will read that stuff again when we win the league and DFB cup next year lol

Why are you visiting Bayern forums? Even I dont do stupid stuff like that. They are the worst.

Also that lineup lol... Müller would play in the middle and Robben on the right. ;)

Fry

That's not the point. That Suarez gif is worse than the Scholes gif. It may be 1000 times worse than any tackle ever committed on Suarez because there doesn't need to be contact for Suarez to go down, but the fact remains Suarez pulled more deplorable shit in his respective gif than Scholes does in his.

Whatever. Why are you taking this seriously?

Both are shithouses in their own ways.

FuturusX

Everything circles back to Suarez.

He's responsible for all that is bad in the world. Remove him and we'd have to close to a Utopia as one can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom