• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fry is clearly not a Liverpool fan.

If he was, he wouldn't have bought Suarez up in a conversation about cuntitude, because its an argument that we Suarez-supporters will lose every time

Wilbur

Banned
I wonder who told Suarez United control things. Probably Kenny.

Kenny's sitting at a typewriter right now just banging his fingers on the keys like one of those monkeys in the studies until You'll Never Walk Alone comes out on the paper, while he dribbles and coughs and twitches and then drinks from his Stewart Downing AVFC 2010/11 mug

Apparently Swansea bid £3m for Kenwyne Jones, but Stoke said no. He's been playing well, but I didn't think he would be the type of player they would go after.

Salvadora

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has sensationally confessed to diving to win the Reds penalties this season
‘Football is like that. Sometimes you do things on the field that later you think ‘why the hell did I do that?,’ said Suarez.

‘I was accused of falling inside the box in a match, and it’s true I did it that time, because we were drawing against Stoke at home and we needed anything to win it.’

‘But after that everybody jumped out to talk – the Stoke coach, and the Everton coach… I understood that the name Suarez sells (papers).’
http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/16/luis-...-win-liverpool-penalties-this-season-3355375/

Randdalf

No Walcott?

Walcott always seems to me like he's close to being a top quality player, but there's nearly always some mistake he makes, usually a poor touch or a miscontrolled ball that lets him down. Like today against Swansea, he was constantly getting in threatening positions but whenever he got the ball he just fumbled it. When he doesn't make these mistakes, he's one of Arsenal's best players (look at the game against Newcastle, a hat trick and some assists) but when he does he's quite abysmal.

That Will Hughes kid looks good.

Perfect 'Oh you!' face:

Pep-Guardiola-008.jpg

3Sixty

Fergie was saying how Lambert's 33/33 record is how pens should be dealt with. I think Rooney is dunzo on pens.

Good result for you guys btw. Happy for you. Esp Puncheon who looks a player.

His penalties are amazing too, not even closed to being saved. Wish someone would do a youtube compilation.

|Rickie Lambert|One Shot|HD|

As for Puncheon it's amazing really, he is massively limited but seems to be roasting experienced premier league defenders. I was at the Leicester game last season where the entire ground sung "Jaaaaaason Puncheon, what a wanker what a wanker" after some bad comments about the club. Amazing turn around on and off the pitch.

Not gonna lie 3Sixty has worked his way up to be one of my favorite posters.

My man

Another English midfield prospect... but where are all the strikers? I guess we could play tiki-taka if the worst comes to the worst and have no-one up front.

Ryan Seager is the future.

Apparently Swansea bid £3m for Kenwyne Jones, but Stoke said no. He's been playing well, but I didn't think he would be the type of player they would go after.

Dat SaintsDNA

3Sixty

1358378599130.gif

Edit:

Jeremy Vine ‏@theJeremyVine

Just returned from #CFC game. Spent 90 minutes watching a great passing team who played creative football. Unfortunately it was Southampton

Lol Jeremy Vine.

It will be funny when both QPR and Newcastle are relegated as punishment for buying too many shitty french players.

Reading are the only side 100% going down. I'd still put my money on QPR and Southampton if I had to.

But how? I was told that Pogrebnyak recently found his scoring touch? lololol

So guesses on where Remy, Cabaye, Ben Arfa will be off to in the summer? Other than the championship.

Would be funny if QPR still went down, Harry won't stay.

Kyoufu

So guesses on where Remy, Cabaye, Ben Arfa will be off to in the summer? Other than the championship.

Would be funny if QPR still went down, Harry won't stay.

Ben Arfa... probably Arsenal or Chelsea. He wants to play for PSG but I don't think they need him.

Cabaye... he might stay.

Remy... who cares.

QPR will go into administration if they go down. They pay 1.4m in wages per week at least. That number will rise with the rest of their signings. They're fucked if they go down.

Just looked at QPRs last 3 games of the season, no way on earth is Harry keeping them up. Arsenal and Newcastle at home then Liverpool away. Plus they got City and United in the next 5 games.

Newcastle are going to survive aren't they :( Villa, Reading and QPR for me.

QPR will go into administration if they go down. They pay 1.4m in wages per week at least. That number will rise with the rest of their signings. They're fucked if they go down.

"Four Year Plan"

Ha.

Newcastle should release one, "Eight Year Plan".

Kyoufu

Just looked at QPRs last 3 games of the season, no way on earth is Harry keeping them up. Arsenal and Newcastle at home then Liverpool away. Plus they got City and United in the next 5 games.

Newcastle are going to survive aren't they :( Villa, Reading and QPR for me.

Why frown? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom