• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

choodi

Banned
L'Equipe saying QPR in pole position to sign Sissoko....

What the hell.
There's going to be a massive fire sale when they get relegated, cause I am sure they are all going to be on "free transfer if relegated" deals, just like Ba was on at West Ham.

Harry will have financially ruined yet another club...

3Sixty

There's going to be a massive fire sale when they get relegated, cause I am sure they are all going to be on "free transfer if relegated" deals, just like Ba was on at West Ham.

Harry will have financially ruined yet another club...

Who would want any of their players?

Mercenaries on high wages? No thanks.

Kyoufu

Who would want any of their players?

Mercenaries on high wages? No thanks.

Exactly. I wouldn't want any of them.

Hoilett turned down Liverpool, Reading, Newcastle, Gladbach and others to go to QPR. For one reason only. Don't want that.

Made me laugh :lol

Surely Ashley is not drunk/crazy enough to stick with Pardew for 8 years :lol

True story:

Ashley and Llambias went out drinking instead of turning up to a meeting with some rich folks wanting to buy the club.

:(

:(

Wilbur

Banned
Pardew will one day have a statue built outside the Wonga Arena and a plaque that says 'Greatest Achievements:

*Getting £9m for injury hit Debuchy 6 months after arrival
*Four promotions from the Championship directly from relegation
*Not fucking Shola's bird

Fry

1 day left...

ibbf4ukYPOvwz2.png

Pardew will one day have a statue built outside the Wonga Arena and a plaque that says 'Greatest Achievements:

*Getting £9m for injury hit Debuchy 6 months after arrival
*Four promotions from the Championship directly from relegation
*Not fucking Shola's bird

Order your own 1/6th scale statue dvd package now to see the highlights of the above achievements plus for a limited time only we will include a free Sports Direct mug.

Tha Destiny

Neo Member
More people looking forward to "De Klassieker" (The Classic) on sunday? I cannot wait, hopefully Feyenoord will win again in de ArenA. Its been to long.

Really? It's a good movie. The portrayal of Japanese culture is the most accurate I've ever seen from a foreign artist/director.

I hated Lost in Translation the first time I watched it. Then I went to France and was pretty much in the same culture shock situation.

Loved it to death the second time I watched it, and realised it's one of those movies that you won't get if you have never went outside of your country.

GorillaJu

Co-worker comes up to me: "excuse me and uh Brian? I and uh question and uh ok? Today lesson and uh "me too" and uh "same here." For the first time and uh *chuckles* *mutters incomprehensible Japanese*. You and uh say "me too" and uh.. For kid? For example and uh "do you like baseball?" "Me too" and uh "same here." And uhh... *(J)either one is okay to say?*"

Edit: sorry forgot the punch line. This man is an English teacher. -_-

Salazar

Ferguson's been louder in his penalty complaints, albeit for a different reason.

One reason Spence got done and Rafael didn't is that the ball trickled up Rafael's chest and, at best, lightly brushed his non-extended arm; the ball bounced off Spence's arm which was away from his body.

And West Ham's players didn't help themselves by squealing for handball when the ball hit Rooney in the face.

Allardyce blithering that "the reason is because he's a Manchester United player and Jordan Spence isn't" is an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom