• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing I'm the only one here who's ever been stupid enough to use their actual full name as their username on a public forum?

It's always interesting googling your name, can't find any users I just called my real name. This is bullshit though, google.

xz4CC.png

DO I TYPE LIKE A FUCKING DOG

Viva used to go by his real name, Paddy O'Flaherty. Or something like that, can't remember clearly.

Ha, I know a lot of your names because of the FPL

You've escaped my prying eyes for now :p

@Viva, did you change the username because you felt uncomfortable having the real name available to all?

It's always interesting googling your name, can't find any users I just called my real name. This is bullshit though, google.

http://i.imgur.com/xz4CC.png[IMG]

DO I TYPE LIKE A FUCKING DOG[/QUOTE]

[quote="Baconsaurus, post: 46211083"]I'm a fucking bike

AWESOME[/QUOTE]I'm a black kid who plays for Crystal Palace youth.

Ha, I know a lot of your names because of the FPL

You've escaped my prying eyes for now :p

@Viva, did you change the username because you felt uncomfortable having the real name available to all?
I guess. Most people here probably know my name anyways but it just didn't seem like the best idea to be using it on a forum as big as this.

Fry

Just hit my head like a boss. Was thinking how stupid I am and then started laughing. I hope it doesn't bleed though :lol

Wait, your old GAF name..?
Was just my real name. I was only actively posting with that as my username for a couple of months maybe before I had it changed.

First time I posted in here was to say Berbatov was useless and we should sell him. I was jumped on. I think WJD called me a "spaz" :(

WELL I WAS RIGHT SUCKAS

Well I failed my AS English exam anyway!
English is the bestest subject.

Was just my real name. I was only actively posting with that as my username for a couple of months maybe before I had it changed.

First time I posted in here was to say Berbatov was useless and we should sell him. I was jumped on. I think WJD called me a "spaz" :(

WELL WJD WAS RIGHT SUCKAS

edit: Wilbury can't even read properly, how could he be a poet?

WJD

WELL I WAS RIGHT SUCKAS

I stand by that! I thought your name before Viva was just a bunch of numbers that didn't make any sense? Or was that Kermit? I don't even know anymore.

I stand by that! I thought your name before Viva was just a bunch of numbers that didn't make any sense? Or was that Kermit? I don't even know anymore.
He was a waste of money for us. Wrong attitude and wrong style. Wasted £30m on him.

It was just "farhatraza". Kermit's was 344urzan4 or some shit like that. If you think that was me then don't ever come back from Hungary or wherever it is you went.

I don't like how the name Baconsaurus suddenly exploded after I came up with it and changed my gamertag to it. I got so many compliments about my name on Call of Duty. Those suckers must have stolen my name.

WJD

He was a waste of money for us. Wrong attitude and wrong style. Wasted £30m on him.

It was just "farhatraza". Kermit's was 344urzan4 or some shit like that. If you think that was me then don't ever come back from Hungary or wherever it is you went.

Won us a league when Rooney was poo and looked damn sexy while doing it. £30m was ludicrous but I'll always love him.

That's the one! And it was Czech Republic you spenk and I'm back now anyway.

kharma45

WELL I WAS RIGHT SUCKAS

I was actually trying to remember the other day what your old name was, couldn't remember for the life of me!

Clegg

Ugh thinking back on English in secondary school always annoys me.

I was good at the subject but I despised some of the poets I had to study.

Robert Frost and Elizabeth Barrett Browning can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom