• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

The sequel was delayed by like 7-8 months and now its coming out.

I'm looking forward to watching Gangster Squad. Looks pretty good from the trailer.

^ Haven't played it for a while but there was a way.

edit: Give the Fire keepers Soul to some women in the cage around where you start the game.

GQman2121

Banned
Has Rock/Dwayne got any movies coming out soon?

He's producing a reality show that comes out soon. No idea what it is or called, but that's his current promotion tour thing.

His roiding got out of control though filming that Marky Mark movie.

reg_634.therock.jc.121812.jpeg

Wilbur

Banned

faridmon

Late, but Lol at Villa. They are just shit.

My friend support them, and I have seen couple of games live at Villa park. Most of them were them being Shite.

About to finish The Walking Dead. I can see how the game will end

heavily spoilerific predictions:
happen upon Clem's dead/zombie parents. Kill them if zombies. Clem kills you as you turn. Clem lives a life of ruthless killing and coldness

kharma45

About to finish The Walking Dead. I can see how the game will end

heavily spoilerific predictions:
happen upon Clem's dead/zombie parents. Kill them if zombies. Clem kills you as you turn. Clem lives a life of ruthless killing and coldness

Don't try to guess, just play and enjoy.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm watching the Villa highlights now. Pretty insane run both of these sides are on. Going in completely different directions of course.......

This arrived today for me. I like it a lot.

iAo525G8OxKgU.png

The walking dead game end spoilers :
Got Clem to cuff me up and got her to go search for that couple you met only a episode or two before, pretty much everyone else died or had left. It was quite depressing. :(

operon

I think State exams in Ireland are much broader than those in Britain.

You only have to answer 1 essay type question for poetry and that's usually on the themes the poets explores.

The best thing is that there's always going to be a question on a female poet. And since there aren't that many notable female Irish poets you could revise the themes of Eavan Boland and you'd have a very good chance of that question being asked.

That's how I got my A in English.

<3 Irish education system.
Done an Irish poet I think only got a B2

Meier

The sequel was delayed by like 7-8 months and now its coming out.

Initially they killed Channing Tatum's character very early on in it but he was becoming such a huge star (and has gotten even bigger sense their decision to delay it and re-shoot) that they completely changed it to keep him alive. Pretty crazy.

Sneijder to Galatasaray rumours I see. If that's the case he'd be better of in Amsterdam. If we only had the money...
Sneijder deal is supposed to be &#8364;10m(a bit too low imo) and a &#8364;4,5m a year contract, which is just what we offered to him last month.
If they can't match his current salary(&#8364;6m a year) i don't see why he would leave.
Journalist (on Allegri): "Will he be the AC Milan coach next season?"
Berlusconi: "A president must always tell the truth... let's move on to the next question please!"

Welcome to Milan, Pep.
Muntari, Nocerino, De Jong, Antonini, Constant

Tiki Taka :lol

ibp9i0TWzSXXKP.gif

qindarka

Banned
I think I might be getting a tad confused here....but is it only the FA cup where the runners up have a European place if the winner is in the top 4.

Because, if Chelsea beat Swansea and we can keep that 2 goal advantage and* Chelsea finish in the top 4.... does that mean we get Europa League or not?

Don't think so. I don't recall any provision for the runners-up of the League Cup to get an European place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom