• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nani didn't exactly "look very good". If that was an audition for Sunday, just lol.

Can't remember the last time Nani looked good. He has always been largely a miss in most games.

He does have the talent though which is shown in some of the games in the past, but for the love of me I don't know why his performances seem so unstable at times.

Help Footy-Gaf.

There is someone I know from another forum who has gone completely missing. He has deleted his facebook account, his Steam account, his account on the forum he owns has been de-modded and everything. He usually is always upbeat and everything always talking to everyone and now he has juts disappeared off the face of the earth. People on the website who were closer to him have tried contacting his phone and can't get through and messaging his GF on facebook and getting no response? Is it weird to dig deeper cause I am honestly really worried for him.

FootballFan

Has Wood been sold now? Always seemed to be out on loan but he has a good scoring record.

I want to see him play in the premier league. Usually pretty good for the All Whites(which is pretty hard to do).

Help Footy-Gaf.

There is someone I know from another forum who has gone completely missing. He has deleted his facebook account, his Steam account, his account on the forum he owns has been de-modded and everything. He usually is always upbeat and everything always talking to everyone and now he has juts disappeared off the face of the earth. People on the website who were closer to him have tried contacting his phone and can't get through and messaging his GF on facebook and getting no response? Is it weird to dig deeper cause I am honestly really worried for him.

Doesn't sound good. When was the last time anyone made contact with him or he said anything?

Scum

Help Footy-Gaf.

It's not weird at all. What about his family? Has anyone tried contacting them?

Holy shit it's cold.

Widespread snow and icy conditions expected across the UK from Friday-Mon. I think alot of football matches will be off, def in the lower leagues and a few PL ones too.

Which sucks cos I played my FPL wildcard this week...

Zabojnik

This fucking Chelsea... Ugh.

tumblr_ljg8rlYyLD1qhnyjso1_500.gif

Salazar

'There's no doubt about the difference between Rafael's handball and Jordan Spence's,' he told ITV.

'Spence plays for West Ham and the away team, while Rafael plays for the home side at Old Trafford.

Eat that incoming fine/ban, Sam. Yum yum.

JT hoards armbands, lol.

"People presume we fell out, but there was no shouting and screaming the day he told me. I accepted it. I said to Fabio I would continue to train and play exactly as I had before, then we shook hands and that was it. I'm not saying it was a good day. Only the penalty miss for Chelsea in the Champions League final hurt as much, but we have moved on.

I suppose the only time I felt disappointed was during the next game against Egypt, which was a friendly, and the armband got passed around between five or six players. I just felt, 'OK, I've been stripped of the captaincy, but don't take the p*** out of me'. Fabio had told me at the meeting that I was still a big voice in the dressing room and he wanted that to continue, but on the night it felt the opposite."

Had I got the armband third, even fourth, I would have been happy, but Steven Gerrard was captain and first he went off, then Frank Lampard got it, and then Lamps went off and they gave it to Gareth Barry, and then he went off and it was anybody's. I think they would have given it to one of the stewards ahead of me. Even if it was a friendly, we were still there to win and you should put your best people in charge.

People might not like to hear this, but I just thought it was a little disrespectful. I had no choice but to get on with it, though. That is how I feel now. I don't envisage I will be captain again, but for two England managers, Steve McClaren and Fabio Capello, I was their first choice and I'm proud of that."

Zabojnik

Would there be any repercussions if Chelsea don't finish in the top 4? Like Torres wanting to leave for a CL club.
Uhuh.
Or would Roman just cockblock everybody?

Lightning

Banned
I do find it very funny that Rafa is the Chelsea manager when the curtain falls on Frank Lampard's Chelsea career. Such a poetic end couldn't be more wished for.

Fry

Schalke have reportedly agreed personal terms with Michel Bastos. Raffael already joined. A Holtby sale already in January seems possible.

Lightning

Banned
Just think he enjoys the thought of Lampards Chelsea career ending in misery.
Pretty much this. I'm in favor of clubs looking after long serving players but given I don't like Frank Lampard ever since the Cesc Fabregas incident to see Liverpool man Benitez as Chelsea manager when the curtain falls on his Chelsea career will be quite nice to me.

Oh kingellesar I think we just forgot to clear the loan lists from the clubs we took over, which is why aferdark team is all in the reserves (they have like 10 players loaned from the start). Will fix that.

hahaha. Where did this Bacon being racist come from :lol

It's a fact.

Probably a good time for Wooden to pull out some of those pictures.

It's too early in the morning when the first thing I thought of was the dick shadow pics and not Chelsea winning CL.

ijztGL4REtl4f.gif

1358373198164.gif

Hahahaha.

Scholes is awesome, just can't time a tackle! Age probs isn't helping...

Yeah, awesome. Hahaha! :|

Lucky he didn't break Taylor's leg. The piece of shit should have been sent off, and if the situation were reversed and it were a West Ham player making such a reckless lunge like that, then he would have surely been sent off. But, of course, this is Old Trafford. One rule for the Manc scum, another rule for everyone else. Like Rafael's clear handball that wasn't given, only for Phil cunting Dowd to give a penalty when Jordan Spence did the exact same thing ten minutes later.

Only bright side from that match was how well young Spence & Potts acquitted themselves against such a tough 12 man side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom