• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

“I changed my car completely – I was in a sports car and changed to a Jeep which is more stable for the back and doesn’t put too much stress on it.

Wasn't he pictured in a Porche the other day lols

Holy shit, Rodlol...

I'd like to bold certain parts but I'd end up bolding the whole thing. He genuinely sounds like my Nan.
LOL.

Shouldn't laugh but wow. That is seriously desperate stuff.

“I changed my car completely – I was in a sports car and changed to a Jeep which is more stable for the back and doesn’t put too much stress on it.

Wasn't he pictured in a Porche the other day lols
Cayenne, 4x4 version.

D_prOdigy

ahahahahahahahaha

ib0B4pIriu03PJ.gif

Holy shit, Rodlol...

I have changed my pillow and other silly stuff, but that’s part and parcel of being a footballer

ib0B4pIriu03PJ.gif

spidye

some juicy infos about Bayern

supposedly Benitez wanted to become the next coach there but Bayern denied him that role since he can't speak german.
thank you hoeneß. we dodged a bullet here

Clegg

Arsenal Mania going into meltdown over this alleged £30m bid.

According to them they're signing Gotze, Reus or Cavani.

It will actually be none of the above.

Arsenal sign Cavani....hahahaha.

If that happens then fuck off. Surely Wenger hasn't got one final big transfer in him, one that has potential to succeed?

Salvadora

Geoff Arsenal is saying that something big is going down.

Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
Wow. If what i just heard comes off. It shows very big intention from Arsenal FC. Please don't ask for now, just cross all parts of the body

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1-A 50m+ bid was rejected
2-He's not going to leave them in January
3-They don't want to sell him in January
4-His release clause is 62-63. It would push Arsenal into the red.
5-He wants Madrid according to his father.

Clegg

Arsenal have zero chance of signing Gotze and Reus IMO.

They're playing for one of the best clubs in Europe and have a CL last 16 match in Feb.

Don't know about Cavaini though. £30m probably wouldn't be enough though.

Thanks Yurt for reassuring me :)

So Arsenal to get Zaha and thats it.

Am I wrong or did Wenger say back along getting Walcott to sign in January would be their main piece of business in January?

D_prOdigy

Nope. He's been around for a long while, called the Cazorla transfer before anyone else etc. As reliable as they come.

If it is a £30m bid, who do you realistically want it to be for? Let's assume that a £30m bid for Cavani would be laughed out the door at Napoli.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wow. If what i just heard comes off. It shows very big intention from Arsenal FC. Please don't ask for now, just cross all parts of the body

They're finally terminating Denilson's contract?!

Ushojax

Some loon on an Arsenal forum:

I just read on another site that it could be Rooney (I,m sure we would pay 250k pw) Someone on this site did say we have been at Utd games recently

9wYdc.gif

dc89

Arsenal won't get Cavani. They better not get De Rossi either :(

---

Rodwell. How can someone have 8 hamstring injuries since August?!

faridmon

Rodwell had injuries at Everton as well. Maybe Mancini should have some research before buying any player. Good for us though, got 15m out of him with his injuries and all. Bloody hell, if that sin't a good business deal for us.

Ushojax

Rodwell had injuries at Everton as well. Maybe Mancini should have some research before buying any player. Good for us though, got 15m out of him with his injuries and all. Bloody hell, if that sin't a good business deal for us.

Yeah, Rodwell's injury history is well known and an obvious problem. I know he was only bought to fill a quota like Sinclair, but you'd think they'd know he was made of glass.

Arnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom