• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

I don't think he's that affected by it, to be honest.

I agree but without Champions League football it's the perfect rationalizing excuse. A big team comes in for him from say Italy. His people highlight the hostile environment etc.

If he's getting fined by the club, I can see him getting unsettled and his head subsequently turned.

I wouldn't blame him at all.

EDIT:Not to say there is a fine or will be fines...but in general the harmony between club and player is what matters more than the hostile press.

Wilbur

Banned
I've hated Tony Fernandez well before Football GAF knew about his idiocracy. F1 is already contaminated.

Yeah, I've seen him hanging about the F1 paddocks and shit (is that what they're called?) and generally just being an irritating cringey dickhead. He comes across as such a try hard.

Such a collection of wankers from top to bottom (excluding my kawaii waifu Park and RafTwin)

You happy about Kaka's return, Luci?
iX3ONOr1SmAz9.gif

Let's see:
- he's old
- he's out of shape
- had a lot of injuries in the past few years
- not sure how he's going to fit in our formation
- IF he'll fits, how he's going to play? Winger? A player who had his best years playing as CAM with Seedorf on his side and Inzaghi/Sheva/Crespo/Ronaldo upfront?
- his wage will be high, even if he says that he wants to cut it he'll earn at least €3-4M

+ his talent is always there
+ cheaper than, say, Balotelli (it would be a two years loan)
+ he could help us to reach an Europa League spot

I'm not sure if I want him back, he could save us or just remain mediocre, not helping at all. It's clearly a Berlusconi idea, if Kakà actually returns to Milan he hopes to gain some votes. This is also why he chatted personally with Perez this morning.

I don't know, but if it's either him or nobody else then I'd get him back, of course.

pulga

Banned
So, Milan is playing a friendly match against Solbiasommese and winning 7-0 at HT. Now, we switched keepers, we have a Solbiasommese GK in our team and they have Gabriel, our young brazilian GK.

What.

Why.

So your keeper can get some training in and actually stop a couple of shots.

Yeah, I've seen him hanging about the F1 paddocks and shit (is that what they're called?) and generally just being an irritating cringey dickhead. He comes across as such a try hard.

Such a collection of wankers from top to bottom (excluding my kawaii waifu Park and RafTwin)

Yeah, it's an F1 paddock but I will use that instead from now on. :lol

He manages his own team, or at least shows that he is. He spends far too much money on nothing and the team never improves. Swaps drivers around as many times as he feels like. I could go on forever.

I'm not sure if I want him back, he could save us or just remain mediocre, not helping at all. It's clearly a Berlusconi idea, if Kakà actually returns to Milan he hopes to gain some votes. This is also why he chatted personally with Perez this morning.

I don't know, but if it's either him or nobody else then I'd get him back, of course.

Hey man, if you don't want Kaka we're here. C'mon, help a brotha out.

pulga

Banned
iX3ONOr1SmAz9.gif

Let's see:
- he's old
- he's out of shape
- had a lot of injuries in the past few years
- not sure how he's going to fit in our formation
- IF he'll fits, how he's going to play? Winger? A player who had his best years playing as CAM with Seedorf on his side and Inzaghi/Sheva/Crespo/Ronaldo upfront?
- his wage will be high, even if he says that he wants to cut it he'll earn at least €3-4M

+ his talent is always there
+ cheaper than, say, Balotelli (it would be a two years loan)
+ he could help us to reach an Europa League spot

Good riddance, I say. You lot properly fucked us on that deal. Worst deal ever this side of Ibra/Eto'o.

Zabojnik

Good riddance, I say. You lot properly fucked us on that deal. Worst deal ever this side of Ibra/Eto'o.

Gotta give it to Golden Tie. That was masterfully done. He almost did it again with the Pato-Tevez swap, but Berlusca fucked him.

Vidal, Pirlo and Quagliarella did not train today, could miss Udinese on Saturday, along with Marchisio. We are so, so fucked. January is truly a disastrous month for us. On the 'plus' side, Chiellini said he should be back in a month. He could make it to the Juve-Celtic return match.

Let's hope for snow.

He(or Berlusca) refused a €100m+ offer from Man City six months before selling him to RM :lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jVUvcpLdP8k/SXWLHx-tVpI/AAAAAAAAOgg/nj5w7YeoO5A/s320/Kaka_balcone.jpg[IMG]

"GRAZIE PRESIDENTE"[/QUOTE]

[quote="Zabojnik, post: 46553650"][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sy-NSTgFjs[/url][/QUOTE]

Worst. TV. Show. Ever.

pulga

Banned
Gotta give it to Golden Tie. That was masterfully done. He almost did it again with the Pato-Tevez swap, but Berlusca fucked him.

Vidal, Pirlo and Quagliarella did not train today, could miss Udinese on Saturday, along with Marchisio. We are so, so fucked. January is truly a disastrous month for us. On the 'plus' side, Chiellini said he should be back in a month. He could make it to the Juve-Celtic return match.

Let's hope for snow.

And Awesomoah out in ACoN?

PDC/Padoin, Pogba, Marrone, Giaccherini, Licht

Could be interesting, but yeah, we are fucked

ibp3cp87RE0Ntm.gif

Most pointless, FIFA-esque use of a skill move ever.

Is that Buttner? I love him, for some reason I can't explain why.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scholes has been booked in 8 out of his last 12 appearances, I think that's what the commentator said yesterday. The man's a reckless twat.

It's not like he's doing it because his legs have gone, he's been doing it for 20 years.

Linius

I fail to see anything wrong with that tackle.

He just isn't that kind of player.

So coming at a player with two legs forward is okay in your book? Come on man, switch off those Man. United glasses and you'll see what's wrong with this tackle.

Have to go eat now, so don't be mad if I'm not responding if you have something to say about that :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Let's hope for snow.

So.. no Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Chiellini.

We're proper fucked aren't we?

Clegg

So coming at a player with two legs forward is okay in your book? Come on man, switch off those Man. United glasses and you'll see what's wrong with this tackle.

Have to go eat now, so don't be mad if I'm not responding if you have something to say about that :p
Fuck all wrong with the tackle.

Its good to see a player that's not afraid to keep the physicality in football.

pappe

It's actually West Ham players fault. He passed too soon. Had he kept it for a couple of seconds it would have been the perfect tackle.

Not surprising that it's mostly the non-English folk in here who are having issues with that tackle.

Unfortunately that foreign aspect is taking the physicality out of our game. They have added alot too, let's be fair, like the concept of controlling a football...but that tackle is pretty tame all things considered.

We'll miss it when it's gone. I think the old fashioned term for that is a "reducer".

It's actually West Ham players fault. He passed too soon. Had he kept it for a couple of seconds it would have been the perfect tackle.
LOL perfect.

Timurid

I think Toro will win this weekend at pescara! If Chievo lose we jump to 11th in the table!!!!!
Bianchi is suspended though, but we did signed Barreto from Udinese this week. So he'll probably play with Meggiorini upfront on Sunday.

The future is looking bright!

Zabojnik

And Awesomoah out in ACoN?

PDC/Padoin, Pogba, Marrone, Giaccherini, Licht

Could be interesting, but yeah, we are fucked

So.. no Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Chiellini.

We're proper fucked aren't we?

Worst case scenario is no Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal (he's completely out of it anyway, needs to refuel), Chiellini, Asamoah, Quagliarella and Vucinic half-injured. Also, heavy snow expected. I'm not even worried that we might lose of draw again, as I fully expected a shitty January. It was the same last year. It's the fucking shitstorm of triumphalism from Lazio and Napoli fans & complacent media that will follow, if both win and close the gap (well, Lazio at least) that I couldn't stomach.

Not surprising that it's mostly the non-English folk in here who are having issues with that tackle.

Unfortunately that foreign aspect is taking the physicality out of our game. They have added alot too, let's be fair, like the concept of controlling a football...but that tackle is pretty tame all things considered.

We'll miss it when it's gone. I think the old fashioned term for that is a "reducer".

LOL perfect.
Yeah, I've seen much worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom