• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really Kaka?

ba3b8775-024c-4d3e-8d1d-55989f636728_500.jpg

No but the pics of that doppelganger were hilarious.

pulga

Banned
So the Central American Cup starts tomorrow, here in Costa Rica :lol
Hung out with the general manager yesterday, he's family. Went to the supermarket and bought crates of water for the players. I feel important <3

Hope we can keep our crown again this year! Will boost morale for the upcoming WC qualifiers. VAMOS HONDURAS!

Zabojnik

So the Central American Cup starts tomorrow, here in Costa Rica :lol
Hung out with the general manager yesterday, he's family. Went to the supermarket and bought crates of water for the players. I feel important <3

Hope we can keep our crown again this year! Will boost morale for the upcoming WC qualifiers. VAMOS HONDURAS!

It's who you know in today's football. Soooo ... General's manager's aide -> Honduras' general manager -> Juve's sporting director. Do it, pulga.

pulga

Banned
It's who you know in today's football. Soooo ... General's manager's aide -> Honduras' general manager -> Juve's sporting director. Do it, pulga.

I will buy Enzo Zidane at a high price, then proceed to fill the team with hondurans and relegate ourselves to Serie B D:

Edit: I'll never forgive David Suazo for getting in bed with the milanese teams ;_;

Zabojnik

I will buy Enzo Zidane at a high price, then proceed to fill the team with hondurans and relegate ourselves to Serie B D:

Edit: I'll never forgive David Suazo for getting in bed with the milanese teams ;_;

We got to him somehow. His career basically ended after he moved away from Cagliari.

pulga

Banned
We got to him somehow. His career basically ended after he moved away from Cagliari.

Injuries did him in. He never recovered after his spell at Benfica. Had such high hopes for him, he was the pride and joy of all Honduras when he won the Foreign Footballer of the Year award. Then he had to sign for Inter out of fucking respect for Mancini, of all people, and fuck everything up.

Just a young boy showing of his 'skills'.

Also, just saw this gif;

WCk.gif

Disgusting.
That tackle only looks bad to me because he didn't get the ball. How he went in is fine. It's just that the timing wasn't so hot.

Edit: I'm also the guy who thinks two footers aren't so bad, but whatever.

bjaelke

The World's best Goalkeeper of the Quarter of a Century (1987-2011)
  1. Gianluigi Buffon
  2. Iker Casillas
  3. Edwin van der Sar
  4. Peter Schmeichel
  5. Oliver Kahn
  6. Petr &#268;ech
  7. José Luis Félix Chilavert
  8. Walter Zenga
  9. Andoni Zubizarreta
  10. Claudio André Mergen Taffarel
Source: iffhs.de

Fry

The World's best Goalkeeper of the Quarter of a Century (1987-2011)
  1. Gianluigi Buffon
  2. Iker Casillas
  3. Edwin van der Sar
  4. Peter Schmeichel
  5. Oliver Kahn
  6. Petr &#268;ech
  7. José Luis Félix Chilavert
  8. Walter Zenga
  9. Andoni Zubizarreta
  10. Claudio André Mergen Taffarel
Source: iffhs.de

Looks pretty spot on.