• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Grémio is negotiating a transfer for Insua with Sporting... Fuck this shit, it seems like everybody is available to be sold, I´m preparing myself mentally to see Patricio getting sold in the immediate future.

Feorax

It seems Grémio is negotiating a transfer for Insua with Sporting... Fuck this shit, it seems like everybody is available to be sold, I´m preparing myself mentally to see Patricio getting sold in the immediate future.

Can we have him back? I thought we were pretty stupid letting him go tbh, we really could use him since Enrique has started developing Aurelio's glass-man syndrome.

faridmon

Yeah, Sporting has a troubled future there. At least you Eric D there. I wonder how this transfer period will affect the table standing? I really do want Sporting to come back to its glory days.

Can we have him back? I thought we were pretty stupid letting him go tbh, we really could use him since Enrique has started developing Aurelio's glass-man syndrome.

I rather see him go to Liverpool than Grémio. Going to the Brazillian league still feels like a step back for me and Insua deserves more than that.

kharma45

Rumours of Macheda going on loan to Stuttgart with the view to a permanent transfer in summer.

dHv4P.gif

dc89

Zabaleta and Hart are on my cool list. Both of them are before the time of the money anyway, well whatdayaknow. :p

Richards was before the time of the money too! He's cool!

Remember the blinder Fergie played when Rooney wanted to leave United?

Duch a genius manager.

If he came to City, and apparently it was close if you believe what you read and hear, it would have been a huge deal. MASSIVE even.

To keep him, United were held to ransom by a player the fans adored. Rooney bent United over, and pumped mercilessly.

You mean offer him a £80,000+pw pay rise?

I hope you're trolling, for your own sake

Money is not everything for players of Manchester united. Unlike some mercenaries.

I think they've been trolling for over a page now.

The Scholes gif put them into DEFCON 3 because they can no longer claim they're being roughed up by Wigan, so they've flipped.

ALL OF THIS

You ask him.

You're playing CB together after all.

I'm just doing a test here and we are really bad. For some reason we are all 17 year old, except 3sixty who is 44. Started with myself and Arnie in the central defense but subbed myself out cause i couldn't bother running that much to fix Arnie and Bjaelke on goals mistakes, seriously Bjaelke gave away 2 goals, one by kicking it directly to a Vitesse player and another i think he missed the ball when trying to clear it or something.

3-1, first training match. Sviatoslav at least scored.

I'm just doing a test here and we are really bad. For some reason we are all 17 year old, except 3sixty who is 44. Started with myself and Arnie in the central defense but subbed myself out cause i couldn't bother running that much to fix Arnie and Bjaelke on goals mistakes, seriously Bjaelke gave away 2 goals, one by kicking it directly to a Vitesse player and another i think he missed the ball when trying to clear it or something.

Just switch us out with a league 2 team or something then? Wouldn't that be easier?

K1LLER7

Which is the best gaf team?

Timurid

Did you leave CA zero?

Yeah, Sporting has a troubled future there. At least you Eric D there. I wonder how this transfer period will affect the table standing? I really do want Sporting to come back to its glory days.

I´m not too scared about this transfer period. Sure, losing Insua would be a big blow but Rojo is quite good as a left back (that´s where he plays on Argentina), Pranjic looked solid on that position on the start of the season and Miguel Lopes also plays on left side. Also with Rojo playing on the side, Eric D would get pushed back to the center which I think it´s the better position for him.
I´m more optimistic now than I was a month ago. Jesualdo Ferreira seems to be the right man for the job and the team showed massive improvement on the last match. They had a much more positive attitude, had a better movement on the field and the whole team dynamic was miles better than anything they showed during those the months when Franky Vercauteren was managing the team.
We now have two straight home games for the League and winning them both would be an outstanding boost in morale and would probably put us on Europa League territory.

If he came to City, and apparently it was close if you believe what you read and hear, it would have been a huge deal. MASSIVE even.

To keep him, United were held to ransom by a player the fans adored. Rooney bent United over, and pumped mercilessly.

ALL OF THIS
You said it.

Money is not everything for players of Manchester united. Unlike some mercenaries.

How many penalties has Rooney missed this season?

I think its at least 3.

And he missed 2 last season too.

It's strange because he hasn't actually missed a really crucial penalty for us, a match winning opportunity or in a tight game, that kind of thing. And you would expect that for somebody who does seem a poor penalty taker, it would be in those moments especially that he'd miss.

I think his career conversion is about 60% and apparently across football it tends to about 90% - so we should definitely be replacing him. RVP is the obv candidate but when Ronaldo left I thought Carrick should have been given the spot. He did take one I think (and miss) but I still reckon he would be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom