• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren Fletcher ruled out for the rest of the season.

He's had an operation with regards to his health condition, apparently it's always been the plan and the club say he will be back next season...for good.

Hopefully this works out for him. Nvm playing again but if it means he can live a healthy life that would be brilliant.

Clegg

Hmm.

I'm not sure if its wise for Fletch to continue as a pro.

He was pretty poor during his limited appearances this season.

Terrible news for him and the club. He was such a good player for us.

dc89

He's had an operation with regards to his health condition, apparently it's always been the plan and the club say he will be back next season...for good.

Hopefully this works out for him. Nvm playing again but if it means he can live a healthy life that would be brilliant.

Beaten by moi. You no read thread? I've been hired to do United PR now too, they saw the scale of the work I was doing for City and thought they could use a bit of that.

Beaten by moi. You no read thread? I've been hired to do United PR now too, they saw the scale of the work I was doing for City and thought they could use a bit of that.
Haha my bad! Viva90

Hmm.

I'm not sure if its wise for Fletch to continue as a pro.

He was pretty poor during his limited appearances this season.

Terrible news for him and the club. He was such a good player for us.
As long as there is a chance he should try - if that's what he wants. It's his livelihood and what he loves doing so if anything I think aiming to get back is what would be best for him.

pappe

At first yeah, then tried putting in CA at 95 which made them a little less hopeless, but they are still fucking 17 year old.

:(

Maybe lack of experience really hurting our team.
Btw if GAF play The Indian Messi and Italian Ronaldo (Yurt) together no opposition will have a chance.

Arnie

Such a hater!

Just happy to have my argument correlate with reality.

I get minimal time in a day to play videogames, I don't want whatever little time I do have to be marred by Sony's basic service. I'm happy to pay the small fee and guarantee a general standard of online connectivity with all of my friends, whenever I intend.

Clegg

Haha my bad! Viva90

As long as there is a chance he should try - if that's what he wants. It's his livelihood and what he loves doing so if anything I think aiming to get back is what would be best for him.

He should definitely try to make a come back.

But he hasn't had a proper run since 2010-2011. Its really hard to keep fit without having a proper run of matches in the team. We could see how much he struggled this season.

I don't know what type of surgery he'll be having, but generally for UC it's pretty disgusting. IIRC they connect part of your gastrointestinal tract to a hole in your abdomen and your shit comes out of that into a bag.

harry-loads.gif

Incredible, 10/10.

faridmon

That can't be right, he'd be on £1.29m a week, unless that figure includes bonuses or monthly transfer payment instalments or something.

I won't be surprise if he was on that figure. He is immune from Tax (well, he is paid whatever it is deducted by him) and he must have some crazy bonuses when it comes to goals and CL performances.

Clegg

That can't be right, he'd be on £1.29m a week, unless that figure includes bonuses or monthly transfer payment instalments or something.

They have to pay his social security and there is also massive employers tax in France.

Wages + these taxes= 80m euros

Keep getting invaded?

Once was enough :p

I never invaded anyone in either Souls game. Why would anyone do such a thing? :(

I knew I;d been invaded but carried on firing arrows at a tough enemy since I thought I'd die anyway, and wanted to get the enemy done. Got stabbed in the back and booted off the cliff I was stood on as part of the animation. It looked awesome tbf

dc89

I have a hard time believing they pay him that much. If so, they are going to surely fail FFP because no amount of dodgy deals covers that up.

If he is taking the 75% tax into account then it could be true.

He's meant to be on £250k/week after tax right, so that's £1m a week and £52m a year, before any other incentives/costs.

But I thought the 75% tax rate wasn't coming into effect?

confuziz

Banned
If he is taking the 75% tax into account then it could be true.

He's meant to be on £250k/week after tax right, so that's £1m a week and £52m a year, before any other incentives/costs.

But I thought the 75% tax rate wasn't coming into effect?

Nope. At least not for the moment. I call bullshit on that report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom