• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden I think the best bet is to make CA 100, with PA -9, if we want the teams to do ok.

3Sixty is a coach/gk and it kept messing up, so he had to be older, shouldve been 34 not 44 though.

Also making every player same age wpuld be better if everyone is having same ca and pa.

K1LLER7

BA1dVfmCQAA1hdf.jpg

Guess who this is :lol

edit: Torres?

thought it was tevez at first

Wooden I think the best bet is to make CA 100, with PA -9, if we want the teams to do ok.

3Sixty is a coach/gk and it kept messing up, so he had to be older, shouldve been 34 not 44 though.

Also making every player same age wpuld be better if everyone is having same ca and pa.

Yeah I'm playing around with it a bit. But just got caught up in that Terry and Shakira photo

WI1uW.jpg

pulga

Banned
Oh shit, Valdes is out?

Fuck me, Barcelona is about to get even better :lol

You Manchester cunts better not sell them DDG.

pulga

Banned
So what are Barça's viable options? Surely they're not gonna pick Pinto as a starter.

I've heard favorable things of Tim Krul, he any good?

dc89

It'll be called off, no?

Our pitches are fucked. 5 a side was off on Wednesday, 11 a side will probably be off on Sunday.

Nah it will be ok, the pitches at PowerLeague have dealt with it pretty well. It was snowing on Sunday during the game and it held up.

When we had the snow last year, they just shovelled it off and it was playable.

Clegg

I fully expect Barca to inquire about De Gea.

Fuck them.

Barca would probably want a keeper thats comfortable with the ball at his feet. Someone who would rather pass than hoof it up the pitch.

Arnie

Nah it will be ok, the pitches at PowerLeague have dealt with it pretty well. It was snowing on Sunday during the game and it held up.

When we had the snow last year, they just shovelled it off and it was playable.
Wish the owners of our 3Gs were that proactive, they're blanketed in snow. Unplayable, sadly.

Robso

So what are Barça's viable options? Surely they're not gonna pick Pinto as a starter.

I've heard favorable things of Tim Krul, he any good?

Anyone. As long as they continue to play as they do, they could put Taibi in goal and get away with it.
Krul is a pretty good keeper.

bw1k7i

dc89

Wish the owners of our 3Gs were that proactive, they're blanketed in snow. Unplayable, sadly.

That sucks!! Sometimes, it's worse when theres no snow and minus tempretures, because they go rock solid and yeah, thats dangerous.

But last year when we had all that snow, they weren't actually frozen solid. Shovelled the snow off, and it was just a bit wet, as if it was rained on. We had a great idea of bringing a pile of snow on and putting it behind the goal to keep our drinks ice cold :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom